This is what's growing on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOOOHOOOOO Rosebud :D

p.s.---gotta spread some rep before giving it to rosebud again

Real nice Rose and congrats.

What do you use to get all the sticky off your fingers?

Rosebud- Lola is the name of my dog and shes about 8 or 9 months old now. She's from the school of hard knocks (the streets) just like your dogs. we found another puppy a couple weeks ago, but ended up givin it to the only local shelter... on to my question...

What are those clips you are using to hang the bud?? They look awesome.

sMACk

Duck, I have found the only thing that works is Dawn dish washing liquid. Use it on dry fingers. It really works.

sMack, those are garden clips that I got on QVC. They are great. I got them for tying down roses in the garden. Now I use them to lst. I just hang one or two on the branch and it weights it down but doesn't break them. They last forever.

Thanks you guys for stopping in. I have been working on the 2nd big girl and only half way done. I don't know how you outdoor growers trim those monsters.

I don't know how you outdoor growers trim those monsters.

Many, many,............ many :bong1:

Beautiful harvest, Rosy. Can't wait for the smoke report. Those fantastic buds are going to kick Mr. Rosebud's butt -- I bet :) Well done as usual. You don't just have a green thumb -- you are green all the way to the bone :)

Peace

Look awesome Rose! And yeah, could use the spare set of trimming hands for a bit I could use ya! ;)

Love your grows so I'm planting a seat if you don't mind :stoned:

well done Rose...I allways take plants at diffrent stages..as soon as they start cloudy...ill take a little and let the rest go for a week or so and take more...My outdoor Harvest started 3 weeks ago and Im still working the same plant...if ya like "lays" potato chips...eat them after trimming...the oils from chip will remove the sticky and ya eat it:D

the autos must have shown sex eh?

take care and be safe

Thank you Hemper! Love having you here as well as you Ston-, I love your grow too.
Thanks Johnny for stopping in.

4U, I just went in and snapped a pic of the autos. Tell me what ya think? They are tiny babies to me. I pulled one out that was tiny so i could see what the white stuff on the leaves are and they are tricomes???? wow
DSCF1532.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
well done Rose...I allways take plants at diffrent stages..as soon as they start cloudy...ill take a little and let the rest go for a week or so and take more...My outdoor Harvest started 3 weeks ago and Im still working the same plant...if ya like "lays" potato chips...eat them after trimming...the oils from chip will remove the sticky and ya eat it:D

the autos must have shown sex eh?

take care and be safe

:aok: Thanks for the info, my friend!

Shameless Blatant Bragging Ahead!​
DSCF1538.JPG

That is 11.5 ounces and that is the biggest harvest for two plants ever. Thank you Marijuana Passion for making this possible.

Bragg away! Blatantly AND Shamelessly! Nicely done.
I'm inspired every time I see another big jar full of bud.

Rosebud said:
Shameless Blatant Bragging Ahead!​

That is 11.5 ounces and that is the biggest harvest for two plants ever. Thank you Marijuana Passion for making this possible.

You have every reason to be shamelessly, blatantly bragging. That is an incredibly impressive harvest and the bud looks just wonderful. You give me hope Rose that I can get this organics thing down.

Looks like you sure know how to grow some healthy plants. Congrats on the superb harvest ^^.

Thanks you guys, it still amazes me how this never gets old. Last week was a really stressful one, my bf mom died and we have been trying to get everything done by yesterday. In the midst of this emotional time, my plants gave me joy. Trying a grow of auto has increased my interest in those funny things. Isn't it great to continue to learn more stuff and get and 11 oz harvest!

Done bragging for now. Thank you all for your interest and help.

Latest posts

Back