Tight space help!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AlienBait said:
Pinching is sometimes called Supercropping. That is when you pinch the stem between the nodes.

With the stem between your thumb and index finger, squeeze until you feel the stem crack. When the stem heals, it will heal thicker than it was.

I don't recommend you do it on this grow. With this one, just get through it and get some bud. On your next one, try some different techniques.

thanks again! so much more stuff to try, but i think i won't be able to do another crop :mad: mayb for a while, i'm trying to hurry and bud b4 someone go up in the attic. this is such a fun hobby tho. i havn't been this excited about anything in a while. so hey just curious AB, when u pinch til the stem crack, thats where u would tie the string?

TruTHC said:
so hey just curious AB, when u pinch til the stem crack, thats where u would tie the string?

You would pinch between EVERY node. It is unrelated to where you tie the string.

If you really want to try it, just do it on one of your plants in case something goes wrong.

AlienBait said:
You would pinch between EVERY node. It is unrelated to where you tie the string.

If you really want to try it, just do it on one of your plants in case something goes wrong.
so whats the advantage of the pinching? i mean bigger stem meaning....?:confused:

TruTHC said:
so whats the advantage of the pinching? i mean bigger stem meaning....?:confused:

I copied this from another web site:

The plant passes water and nutrients cell to cell through this network of cellulose. Breaking the plant's inner walls will cause it to rebuild. But it rebuilds these networks better than they were before; it rebuilds so fast (under good growth conditions) that 24 hours later the plant is using the new highways and it's increased capacity for moving water and nutrients.

= Bigger, Faster Growth

AlienBait said:
I copied this from another web site:

= Bigger, Faster Growth
ah now u tell me AB. thanks tho
im gonna be in flowering about 2-3 days, mayb sooner depending on my patience. but if i do the pinching now on one of my plant will it still recover? or is this too late to do that?

AlienBait said:
I don't recommend you do it on this grow. With this one, just get through it and get some bud. On your next one, try some different techniques.
just kiddin about the last question

my plants are 32 days old, i'm flowering tonite, my timer is on 18-6 1pm-7pm right now and im planning on setting it to 7am-7pm so when i get home from work the lights is on so i can play with them or take pictures. the ppm will be around 1160, i alrdy mixed the nute and adjust pH to 5.7 last nite, just gotta change bucket. o yea, b4 i change them out i gotta tie all the big leaves out of the way, heres a pic of them. the one in the upper right is soo bushy its hard for me to access back there to tie them up, well mayb ill bring em down from the attic and give it a good tie-up. any suggestion b4 i switch out to hps and put them on 12-12?

all 4-9.JPG

I went back and compared your plants from a week ago. They have really come back from the pruning. Good job! Looks like you've got it under control.

Other than what you've already mentioned, I can't think of anything else to do before you start flowering. Good Luck!

AlienBait said:
I went back and compared your plants from a week ago. They have really come back from the pruning. Good job! Looks like you've got it under control.

Other than what you've already mentioned, I can't think of anything else to do before you start flowering. Good Luck!
thanks AB, i hope it all goes fine. ill keep yall updated

Latest posts

Back