Timber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
well had to harvest some plants a couple were popping some bananas in them but they had only a weak left anyways so i took the whole crop in that tub the weight is a pound and half wet so that's not bad for me seeing that my last couple of grows i only got about an once lol so you can say I'm siked figured when dry i should have 4ozs out of it woohooo so by the time I'm done smoking this i should be ready for the next harvest:D no more buying here woohoo peace

My Grow 718.jpg

My Grow 702.jpg

My Grow 715.jpg

My Grow 706.jpg

My Grow 678.jpg

My Grow 713.jpg

My Grow 710.jpg

My Grow 665.jpg

Nice hual man now come the hard part, not smoking it till its ready :giggle: ive been batteling that monster too but im almost dry enough for the stash to be robbed ;)

Yo Ho BBBBBud,
I wonder, will you be able to hold out untill the cure is finished ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

:hubba::hubba::hubba:mmmmmmm sticky budz cant wait to smoke some;) that first pick is a monster bud sweet:D

Nice work my friend. They are going to be some tasty buds. That first pic is a monster! Great work! Keep us posted on your final dry weight. I'm curious to see how much you get. Take care and be safe.

Nice job my friend...Let us know how she smokes and her dry weight...

Smoke up it's 420

great! wow! beautiful! what more can i say, i can almost smell that......

Thanks everyone for the kind words and yes im not gonna touch it till ready been there done that lol But really thanks for stoping in :D

TBG i harvest Couple of stoneybuds first pic is the monster cola from one of the stoneybuds a couple were white willows and the rest were some gifted strains gotta look back on that lol stoned cant remember lol

that stoney bud looks nice gonna have to sample yours cause mine just started to flower:ccc::bong1::tokie::joint::stoned:

Latest posts

Back