Time To Say High!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grow student

Reaction score
Hey people just taking a second to say high & to thank all for the excellent advice given...even to those who do not ask questions...Thanks

grow student said:
Hey people just taking a second to say high & to thank all for the excellent advice given...even to those who do not ask questions...Thanks

Hello and welcome to MP grow student! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome SmokinMom.......Best to be welcomed into the house by the Mom

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

Thanks alot berserker71...& yes there is alot of great info to be had up here & I have been utilizing it to the fullest...& will continue to ...Great site:)

welcome brother,,,,god give us two ears and one mouth ,,,so we could listen twice as much as we speak,,,but not everyone follows that rule(sad)p,l,r

Yea man welcome very good site and suggestion comments etc.... wit out all that i would prob keep F****** up my grow lol.

rasta said:
welcome brother,,,,god give us two ears and one mouth ,,,so we could listen twice as much as we speak,,,but not everyone follows that rule(sad)p,l,r

And rasta very good RULE!

Latest posts

Back