Timmmmmmbeeeerrrrrr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well today was the day for Tammy to come down she had been flowering for 75 days and with all the stretching and soil problems i think she came out just fine. She weighed in at 355 gm or almost 13 oz wet figure abaout 60% water and then shell be close to 140 gm or 5 oz when dry a bit optimistic im sure may be about 4 but hey its still free and im all for that:D but needless to say shes in the dry box for the next 3 days and then a few nugz to the bag and the rest to the jars.

DSC01044.JPG

DSC01045.JPG

DSC01046.JPG

DSC01047.JPG

DSC01048.JPG

DSC01049.JPG

DSC01050.JPG

DSC01052.JPG

DSC01053.JPG

looks like a good harvest to me bet ull be smokin a while have fun with thoes buds

cool, man... what do u do with your trimmings?... make oil out of it?

That crazy vancouver guy said:
cool, man... what do u do with your trimmings?... make oil out of it?

nah i just toss them im not trying to make any hash or oils just budz :D

:headbang2: well its been 3 days in the DIY dry box that i made and the outsides are a bit crispy and the middle is a tad moist time to cure some for a while. got about 5.5oz off her as of now :yay: so not bad at all :holysheep:

CONGRATS D on a fine harvest. When she's all dry and cured to perfection we wanna smoke report. Great job mang you should be very proud. :aok:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
CONGRATS D on a fine harvest. When she's all dry and cured to perfection we wanna smoke report. Great job mang you should be very proud. :aok:
will do that in about another few days

Dubbaman said:
nah i just toss them im not trying to make any hash or oils just budz :D

Dubbaman you really should look into some bubble bags or somthing.
I cant believe how much I used to throw out but now I make grade A hash and its awsome, I keep saying I should have got these years ago.

Put a pinch on your fine bud and it lasts twice as long.
Please dont waste your leaves and popcorn.

well guys and gals i got me a dry nug today ad packed her up in the bong and took a big toke off it (or more:rofl:) gotta say im real pleased with it not as smooth as the last but not real harsh just good smoke and one hell of a high was sittin on the couch zonein off in the distance and missed the movie i was watching :bong: :woohoo: :aok:

if you havent seen that i had an unexpected hearvest today i did tripped and broke a plant and a moisture meter at the same time moral of the story dont sleep and try to water your plants at the same time. pics here.

3 foot 6 at the break.JPG

top of the tape and plant.JPG

massive mid section.JPG

off the stalk and ready to trim.JPG

pile of trimmings.JPG

all trimmed up and time for the box.JPG

trimmings and buds in box.JPG

future hash ball.JPG

Damn D you gotta be more careful mang. :p Crap by the looks of it you broke the whole plant. :eek: Atleast it looks like she was almost finished. How much longer did she have to go?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Damn D you gotta be more careful mang. :p Crap by the looks of it you broke the whole plant. :eek: Atleast it looks like she was almost finished. How much longer did she have to go?

yeah it was i hit right where i had her topped in veg. she would have been 60 days about the 19th of the month but i think she would have been about another good 2 weeks later making her an end of the month pull for nice dark amber over 70-80% of her. makes me so mad that i stepped on my meter and fell trying to not break it and not only broke it but the plant too.:holysheep: . Hey though got about 6 oz wet off her so thats an extra couple here in a couple of weeks. few days in the box and cure it for a bit. thats how i did it last time a 4 day dry and a week and a half cure and she had me vegging on the couch after a few :bong1: and this time i get to make some hash out of her to sample had about a good 2 oz of trim and bud nips that wouldnt dry into any thing much.Oh and i will be putting in a guard rail in around the flower box to pervent my self from doing this again :eek:

well all in all after drying ive gotton 2 and 3/4 oz off her shes not too potent as of yet a cure will fix that i hope took out a 1/8 to sample for fun of it. rest is in curing up she wasnt really early but you can tell the difference between the last harvest i got off her and this one so far.

Dubbaman said:
well all in all after drying ive gotton 2 and 3/4 oz off her shes not too potent as of yet a cure will fix that i hope took out a 1/8 to sample for fun of it. rest is in curing up she wasnt really early but you can tell the difference between the last harvest i got off her and this one so far.

:cry: :shocked: Sorry she broke I feel your pain....the up side is that you've had good harvests recently so you've got good smoke and after a cure I'm sure this gal will still serve you well. Good job on your grows...

Great Job Dubba..You got 3 oz on an early harvest? WOW..I hope to get that useing 4 plants..LOL Great job Bro..

4u2smoke said:
Great Job Dubba..You got 3 oz on an early harvest? WOW..I hope to get that useing 4 plants..LOL Great job Bro..

:confused: you micro growing ?? cause she was only about 3ft6in tall total and thats not bad for someone who does have a 7ft tall grow box lol jsut about half of it. this is why im going for the veg till 2 ft mark taller plants is more smoke in the harvest but now im rambling got car parts and labor sorted out and had a good relaxing :bong1: and now im ready to sit back and :watchplant: for a while to ease my mind!!

Not sure what Micro growing is......I can Veg mine until they get 26" in their 5 gal container...that is half the distance to my light in Flower...Looking forward to sending some to flower in a week or so and we will see...also sorry to hear of the brake...we do silly things when we are in our Grow rooms, huh?

anyway I enjoy watching your grows thanks Dubb..

Latest posts

Back