Tip For The Day....................Life advice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny enough I live 5 miles from scientology's main mecca

You must live close to Clearwater Florida. I use to live in New Port Richie and then Hudson Florida. Ive driven through that area several times working.

1678370498245.png

there are other dimensions out there , wherever There is

these other dimensions can be experienced through the use of psychedelics

it is my belief that we humans pass from this life and travel over to another dimension

are you expierenced?

why yes , yes i am experienced

I have experienced this without the use of psychedelics, but then I am a vivid dreamer, make that a wild dreamer in full technicolor, under no drug enhancement. It is both a curse and a blessing!

I have experienced this without the use of psychedelics, but then I am a vivid dreamer, make that a wild dreamer in full technicolor, under no drug enhancement. It is both a curse and a blessing!

sounds like some people i met in Ojai at the Krishnamurti Foundation

they were into astral meditation and believed that through meditation they could leave their bodies and travel on different “planes” or “dimensions”

but on Sundays one could only travel from 10-5 🤡

F4852060-C8FD-4F2C-8CE1-058B15D0E13B.jpeg

If you need inter awakening you could always go checkout my cousin's group. She was in a car accident and came close to coding or did code and saw the lights above. After than happened she had a revelation and changed her name and started this. She must be doing okay as I think they go to Hawaii a couple of times a year for retreats, etc.

https://seventhawakening.net/?fbclid=IwAR25YRRAUxl6jWX_EugAFPG1TkxQrue_-qISS_2DDT1LRoJlxZdgySnTX5U
@bigsur51 Your post about the Krishna place reminded me of my cousin and her group.

Latest posts

Back