Tips for three 1000W on a 8x4 ebb n flood table system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds crazy to me my friend. You are running 12k of lights!! That's asking for trouble, I think. Would love to see some pics though. Take care and BE SAFE!

wait to see the pix... you'll see that this is not so crazy. My room is very safe and the best of it is that I don't pay a peny of the electricity consumed out of it.

here's the pix...

Aerial view.jpg

Overview.jpg

Overview2.jpg

Overview3.jpg

Exhaust fans - Extra AC.jpg

Commercial AC.jpg

Commercial AC thermostat.jpg

Light timers.jpg

electric panels.jpg

plant.jpg

I like it man but I hope you aint stealing that juice. I like the box, wiring is so fun and easy. Hope you got a 5 ton a/c haha. Don't think you are in us so thats a plus. GL bro

All I can say is Wow! That's a lot of plants. I am amazed. Take care and be safe.

I'm sure you are going to have FANTASTIC results with that much light on those ladies. There is no such thing as too much light though. How are the temps looking for ya? Take care and be safe.

that is absolutely ridiculous (but amazing at the same time). you said you had this going for a year already what kind of yield do you get out of a set up like that?

Listen, man. Don't get confused by all that ventilation stuff, alright. Because the truth is that 3, 1000w lights on a 4'x8' will grow dense buds. Just keep the temp in the room around 75 to 80. It's your grow room so only you will know the best way to do that. Don't let the plants get burned from the lights. Control odor. Again you will know the best way to do all those. And make sure medium doesn't dry. Most light fixtures have ports for fans or filters. And having a fan ******* air from the room and blowing the air past the light bulbs and through a filter will take care of all those. A 6 inch fan/filter combo will do at least a 5'x10' room easily. But I don't know how big your room is. But you can call any indoor garden shop and tell them how big the space is and they will recrommend something. I am using a 4'x8' under 2, 1000w hps. And budding 24 plants in large rockwool cubes.

Check the temp of the room. Keep it at 75 to 80f. Cold air causes plants to turn purple or even yellow. If that's not it, flush the plants (go 2 weeks with just water and no fertilizer).

deewax said:
Thank you for all the post guys... I appreciate.

I think I have the answer to my questions: CO2

The problem was definately the heat... but with a good usage of a CO2 distributor combined with an electronic controler that manage CO2 distribution, the room temperature and even the humidity rate, I should get huge results!

I have learned that the CO2 enrichment, when used correctly, let us increase the room temperature at about 90 degree during the day... so this will definitely resolve my heat problem. Also, when using such settings, you have to increase the water quantity they are drinching in a day in addition to increase the nutriment rate in your solution (more ppm). All this because the plants develops more rapidly and consequently, they need more water/food.

Since i should increase my production by 20% to 30%. It sould worth the 1500$ investment! :hubba:

i'll put some pic soon...

Thanks again guys! :)

Using CO2 in a room that size will be a HUGE pain for you. Even using 50lb bottles, you will have to change them out quite frequently.

As long as you are moving air( by moving, I mean replacing the volume of air in the entire grow space) you should be just fine.

If heat is still an issue, I see you are not aircooling your lights, so the heat will be rising. Mount your Carbon filters( I am asuming these are your exhaust) near the cealing. This will help exhaust the hot air faster then having it blown around the room then getting exhausted.

3 1000's over a 4x8 is overkill. 1 1000 for a 4x4 area will rock. If you want to increse productivity, place your extra lights over new 4x4 areas. You will get more weight then placing 3 over a 4x8.
From the pics, I can tell u aint scared of plant numbers, so utilize the entire growing area.

Latest posts

Back