Tired of paying middle men and woman--

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mordido

Reaction score
I'm a 58 year old disabled Vietnam Veteran who's tired of fools like the one who's posted here that he hates us marijuana smokers, tired of paying people for something I can grow as good and never pay for something as good as I used to get in 1968 in Vietnam but believe I can produce. So. I own a home in the suburbs, and a 100 percent disabled veteran, who spends quite a bit of time on my computer exercising my BA in English literature and smoking weed.

I want to begin to grow my own weed. Just enough for my wife and me, and always enough on the back burner to replenish my stock. Can I get someone to guide me away from the jerk who hates us and toward someone who can guide me to a beginners options of growing his own plants, about three nice healthy ones, with two or three on the back burner continually?:cool:

there's guides available in the grow sections. after i read all those i studied grows done by some senior members here, by inputing their names in the search section. some members I've searched are stoney bud & the brother's grunt. i'm sure i've missed out on other ones, maybe some of you can add to this list.

best of luck man, and i'm sure you'll be writing some kick-*** term papers in the future :aok:

The best thing to do is go to the indoor growing thread and read and soak up as much as possible. There's loads of info on here, lots of nice people and really not too many jerks on here! Hope this helps and congrats and good luck with your decision to grow!

Kudos to you man ....
I just got back into the game myself to grow med for a friend of mine. So its been years for me .
This site has some great resources , just click around and you will find a lot.

not to bum out our moderator , but there are about 5-6 other forums like this on the net......

THIS IS MY FAVORITE THOUGH !!!!

grasscity is a good one, hg420, and just for references Greenman

Well, start reading and ask questions if you have any! I got great help in here and I'm happy to be part of it! You will be too ;)

bapro said:
not to bum out our moderator , but there are about 5-6 other forums like this on the net......

BLASPHEMY !!!

Yeah but, yeah but, yeah but......This one is full of sweet people like ME!

Hahahahahahaah

Hey Mordido, welcome to the group man! There are a lot of options available to you for your stash man.

Have you decided if you'll be growing using Dirt, Hydro, or a mix of both?

Like the others have said, if you cruise the posts and Grow Journals, you'll start getting a "feel" for how this place operates and you'll see some of the methods that are being used. Then, once you decide on what type of grow you're going to have, there are pros of every variety here that can help you along to a great harvest!

Say hi to Mrs. Mordido for us all too!

See you around the forums!

Welcome on and all! This is the Garden of Eden (of weed growing) with the Tree of Knowledge available to you, enjoy!

Latest posts

Back