Tired of shady buyers and suppliers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HydroManiac

Reaction score
The more I learn about growing here on MP the more I learn how shady the original buyers and sellers are im from Northern Cali and if people will fight and call the cops over a skimped ten sack something needs to be done to really legalize and legitimize it FOR MY OWN SAFETY:holysheep:

It's pretty E-Z P-Z. If you can take care of a dog or cat, you should be sufficiently able to take care of a plant(S). Between my harvests when I'm out, I pay an exorbinant (as far as 7greeneyes is concerned) amount for some Orange Crush round these parts. I hate profiteers disguised as providers. Hope All Grows well In Your Future, bud. Laters. :)

well I started to grow my own and am proud to say I have not run out of weed and am sitting on 3/4 pound and havested 3 plants yesturday and more comeing...Grow your own screw the crappy weed they sell on the street..your will be better...then those so called providers will come to you..:rofl:.. :bolt::bong:

If you do not have the facilities, time, funds or general ability to grow than what options does one have?

then you have the option of tiny micro grow with cfls LOL. either way at least try or experiment until you can grow some good budz ;)

Latest posts

Back