to much light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would agree that the more light the better if it is safe light meaning to where it won't burn the plants of course but in my opinion from reading several books on MJ growing without adding CO2 to the higher lumen closet you are not getting the most from the light/lumens that you could be thus bringing down the efficiency or wasting a lot of lumens without the CO2.

Does this sound about right?

pcduck said:
:confused2: I do not think our search is working properly :confused2:
There is a chart that has the lumens of the sun in bright light, cloudy light, ect and even the moon and stars but I cannot find it. I know it is in our forum data base because I have posted it previously:confused2:.....But anyways if you goole it you will find the numbers of 100,000/square meter thrown about quite a bit

Did a google search and came up with this. doesnt say what distance the lumens is over though.

velux2.jpg

Jericho said:
Did a google search and came up with this. doesnt say what distance the lumens is over though.
96,000,000 miles ? lol...if the chart is simply showing lpf then my HPS is more powerfull than the sun.

Latest posts

Back