To pull or not to pull

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

widowmaker

Reaction score
I just wanted to know if I should pull the runt that i have. My plants are all 18 days old in the pic, but the small runt one looks like its 5 days old. Do you all think it will take off or should i just pull it. I really could use that hole. Im thinking its a dwarf pheno.

Pull.jpg

I would let her go but that's just me. ;) Some very nice smoke has come from little ladies. :hubba:

It all depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If your plants are sexed and you have a clone ready for that spot then, I would, if not i would just let em all grow out and see what happens. I find plants that get really bushy start out slow, but then just take off.

Also I have grown in multi plant bubblers for numerous years and i have always found that you will always have dominate plants and runts in the same bubbler. I don't know the exact reason but I summize that it has to do with the plants fighting for dissolved oxygen, and food. Like i said i do not know the science behind this, i just know from practical experience.

Either way whatever you choose will work fine. And let me tell you that they are looking great, keep up the great work

I think im just gonna get a clone off one of the others. The other plants have side branching that is already way bigger than that little plant. I was wondering, would a clone grow more bud than if it were still on the branch given the same amount of time? Or is it the same as just leaving it on the branch?

if the clone gets more light, veg time to root and then the same amount of flower time as the others i believe it would yeild more than a lower branch that gets little light throught a shaded canopy.

Another question, when do you think I should start flowering. My ceiling is very tall, about 9 feet tall. But the width is only about 2 and a half feet. I will probly only use half the length of the closet about 4 or 5 feet. What do you all suggest for my growing method, like trimming, lst, or anything else that would help me get the most out my area there. I was think, about letting them grow to about 14 inches, trim the bottom 1/3, then flower, but I really dont have a clue what should be done in there. Thanks alot for the help guys.

Oh yea, right now my widows ranges from 6 to 9 inches, and the skunks are 10 and 12 inches already. I think im gonna lst the skunks tonight. Should I seperate the skunks from the rest or will they be ok?

its quite often the little ones that can surprise you, besides you might be killing one of your fems and thats smoke bro ;)

I had no clue there was another widow maker .I didn't steal the name,I just thought of it cause i was growing the widow.haha Maybe subconsciously I saw it or something but dont remember. sorry bout that. True, im gonna leave it, but its is getting a little shaded already.

no its cool, your welcome to the name bro, you can even have the av if you want, i'm not that fussed ;)

Latest posts

Back