to those that doubted. any bets on whats gonna happen??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you give it just water for like 2 weeks at least?
like i wish you all the best, but i wouldnt smoke that herb bro
at least dont give it to anyone else
but yea put a pic up

well ill put up pics tomorrow just got on for the first time in a few days. i chop on april first or second, maybe later. ill decide when i get to it.

or in a sec. idk. im kinda scared my phones being tapped and i send my pics from my phone, so that would be bad. i might though idk yet.

alrighty. just finished the chop and hang. hah. pulled the fan leaves off left the other leaves though. the first 3 pics are the ones i was gonna put up the other day and the last 3 is it hanging.

The weight, is about 20 grams. yeah, be lucky for an eighth hahaha. but hey, atleast i have one semi successful grow under my belt. cant wait for round 2. thanks guys for all your help. cant wait to be smoking this. :hubba: looks pretty decent to me. but not used to smoking the buds with the names hahaha. seriously though, thanks guys i wouldnt have even made it this far without you guys. i cant believe i had it going since november though lol. wouldnt guess that from looking eh? them damn walmart plant lights... ahhaha.

btw, still saving for the big move to cali. should be there in august. so when you so a new thread pop up from me in august or september you guys and girls need to check it out. thanks for everything, and enjoy your smokes of the day

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Good job SB. I thought for sure it would look that good.. glad to see she made it. And looked alright for all the trouble

cadlakmike1 said:
What? Please elaborate...

hahaha. just got high and people were talking about their phones being tapped and i got paranoid that day. btw, i have no clue what elaborate means. got my second grade vocab, so idk if i answered that part right haha.

lol i probably will, i know i wont win but hey what the hell why not try. i just hope now i dont see mold at all

Schoolboy, I gotta tell you, I've been more entertained by your thread than anyone has a right to. Thanks.:D

hahaha yeah im sure ill be entertained when i reread this after my next grow.

buddyluv, youll see the next grow, youll know its in a different place, my own place, bc it wont be the same closet haha.

thanks guys. laughs and pointing are welcome hahaha. id do the same, but hey atleast she didnt go hermie, and there shouldnt be one seed in that. i looked at it today, and damn is it looking good, i wanna smoke it now, but im not even gonna sample it. i guess i need to start figuring out how im gonna do the curing. i know the ways just dont know which way i want to do it.

well after 6 days of drying hanging upside down i decided it was ready for the brown bag. so i started manicuring it some and through that time i though hmm i bet these bottom buds are dry enough to smoke. so i called up my bud next door and said hey i think somes ready bring papers and well test her. it has hairs everywhere, and all of the bud was sticking to my fingers like dank. smells strong. so i rolled up a little joint and we smoked it. its not very harsh but enough to let me know its not quite done yet. but it smoked perfectly, tasted pretty good, and an hour and a half later and im still high as hell. hahah. i didnt grow bunk like most of you thought i would have. i just wish i wouldve bought more cfls now bc this bud is too good to have this little of.

btw i might not jar it, but either way im gonna put up a few more pics after i do a better job manicuring lol. thats a lot harder than i expected, the little leaves are sticking to my buds lol. i might just leave em on and just take em off as i go to smoke the buds idk yet.

i decided i might as well put the pic in the bud pic of the month. looks like ill lose haha but if you guys wanna check it out there it is, i had a hard time with the manicuring... so i left a lot there, i thought i bet theres still thc in the little leaves anyway why not smoke em too. lol.. you guys will deffinately see another grow for me soon. ill be moving out in a month or two. ;)

Latest posts

Back