To Whom It May Concern...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yung buddha

Reaction score
I've decided to quit.

MY HEAD IS KILLING ME and its only been like a day and a half...:hairpull:

Its not like I have to quit, I've just decided to take control of my destiny.

How does what you choose to do in your spare time... Well, how does smoking reefer make you loose control of your destiny partner?

Dude...I'm just high all the time I can't even tell the difference anymore...As for the destiny part...I've come to wonder through the wisdom of weed (and a number of other hallucinigens for that matter) what am i realy getting out of them...and if im any better or worse than i was 6 monthes ago...its not a question of failure or self destruction rather one of self reliance and if I am really better off at some point i should be cured from whatever it is I am afflicted by...

Right on man... I know what and where you are coming from. Seems to happen to everyone I know at some point in their lives... Most times more than just once. Do what you think is right bro. :aok:

Yeah dude i haven't tried to stop in awhile but these withdrawl symptoms are a ***** and getting my bowl out of the top drawer would be damn easy right about now...

You know.... I have smoked on some very potent smoke for the last few years,and I have also took "breaks" now and then. Other than being a little cranky, well maybe alot cranky, but you sound like ou have some real problems man, is it just weed you are detoxing from?

Hey, good luck. :) Nothing wrong with taking a break. Good for you on realizing you needed one. ;)

Naw man, I'm just way crankier than my normal relaxed self...its one thing to say you want to take a break when you dont have any green in the first place but its yet another when this years crop is right in front of you...I'll give up in another hour or so...hell a day and a half is pretty good...

yeah I guess you could say that...the problems is i couldn't get to sleep without smokin' two nights ago so for tonight i picked up a bottle of valerian root capsules

You are suppose to do the drugs not let the drugs do you.

Reactions: SFC
easier said than done HAH its a mutual relationship...regardless its been 3 days baby no problems now!!!

Latest posts

Back