TokeWithHope's grow box setup with pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am worried about noise but im going to have the vortex in my attic above the box so im not to worried about that drawing to much attention. and how loud are the fans u bought risktaker?

na im not to concerned about weight of the mothers. because their going to be in smaller pots and will be lst'd and im not worried about having huge mothers. i only need 4 clones every coupleof months which isnt much at all. and also im going to build another box same D and W but thats 14'' high and add on top of this box and cut a hole in the bottom of it and cut a big hole in the top of this box so basically im making the upper box a lil bigger but also will be moving the shelf up some so i have a little more room for my veg/flowering plants.

Hey Toke I was thinking with that small area and that huge vortex fan you might do what the LHC did not, create a man made black hole :D. It is looking good. I thought I was going to be running hot with like 13,000 Lumen's psf. I am building a trellis into my box, with that kind of potential bud weight you might want to add one also. Keep those buds from falling down :D I know what a horrible problem to have.

Hey TokeWithHope consider your thermometer when your up and running. Dont have it right under the light because then your getting radiated heat and not air temp. put it half way up and cover it from the light but still let it get air circulation so it takes more accurate readings. If you want and this is just a thought considering your using a hell of a lot of light. If you had a window a/c in there to help out and a co2 set up thats in sync with your vent fan you would have some insane looking fatty dank stinky sticky buds!

hey elven thanks for stoppin in buddy :). hahaha ya i try lol. and whats a trellis? and whats it do? keep the buds standing up? haha i know right darn my buds are so _ big that their fallin over ;) lol

hey killertea08 whats up. ok so my therm. has a probe on it so where exactly would i put it in the middle of all my plants, about halfway high? and what should i use to hold it up?

Looks good. Lot's of luck and plenty of green mojo for the ladies!

:goodposting: :lama: :woohoo: :48:

sup toke no the fans i have dont make much noise at all if you go to that web sight i told ya about you can read comments people left and it also gives specs on all the fans abought how much noise they make

Geeks.com

hey guys just a small update yesterday i was able to use some odorless primer to paint the interior of the box i hear it helps keep mold out :)

Latest posts

Back