Too hot for Flowering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnylorenzo

Reaction score
can't tell from the info, what's the temps, more better pics of the setup with more explanation. at this stage the closest answer anyone can give you will begin with "could be" or "might be"

It stays about 75°-85° but its been that way since I started they adapt to the warmer weather...but it was only weird BC they were only on the bottom I can see the tops getting burnt before the bottoms...to many nutes maybe?

Usually too many nutes is indicated by burnt leaf tips. Is there any chance at all that the plant got pollinated? Pollination can turn the hairs red/brown.

There's no males around so unless someone else around me has a male and did that...ill be pissed, but I highly doubt that...i have no idea they cant be done at the bottom can it...it's only been 4 weeks!??....

No, it can't be done. And the pistils turning color have nothing at all to do with whether a plant is ready or not. You have to check the trichs. There are reasons that pistils can turn brown with it having nothing to do with age.

Unfortunately, I do not have an answer for you. I do not think it is 85 degree temps though. However, the leaves around the buds do show some spots that are light in color, maybe a deficiency. What kind of soil are you in and what and how much are you feeding them?

They are in FFHF and they get fed ff tiger bloom every other feeding...(3 days) and its rarely 85° in there either it's normally 77-80

Have the buds been hit, rubbed against or accidentally brushed against?

TastyCough// its around 40%

Bombbudpuffa// I don't think so since they are so low down... But I don't see much problems with it anymore..idk it was weird.

it seems more likely to be overfeeding than deficiency, but you should know better. imo consider flushing and feeding low

I really don't think that the plant looks overfed at all. The tips of the leaves show no sign of burn. I do notice some discoloration in the leaves that would lead me to believe that may be there is a deficiency of some kind.

Your temps and humidity are okay.

I would post pictures but it wont let me the plants are looking a lot better

yeah been failing to upload too, but that is good news, I can "picture" them better in my head :laugh:

I wonder what the problem is...i can post in my new thread but not this one

oh i had my problem sorted. try resizing the pics using paint

Could be pollinated....pistils turn brownish when they're pollinated...

Pollination was my first guess. If they are outdoors, pollen can travel. Also, nanners can hide inside buds and be virtually invisible, but still release pollen.

However, the leaf coloring makes me wonder if there is a deficiency of some kind.

Latest posts

Back