too late

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zipp

Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone for their informative information. LOL... unfortunately I found this place to late. I have killed the mother plant. tap water ph was 7.8, I had no knowledge of ph until I arrived here. I tried to remedy the ph issue by drenching the plant with vinegar. I think that's when the mother kicked the can. I later found a post stating ph should be lowered no more 0.2 per day. Not to mentioned I had previously burned the heck out of it by over feeding. I was trying to get the purple out of the branches and stems. I then read somewhere that some purple is not that uncommon and is ok, so as long as foliage is green. however, I did manage to take 3 cuttings from it and they're now 15 days old. but the lil clones seem to want to follow in the mother's foot steps. they are starting to turn yellow and there are no signs of any roots. so much for my new hobby....

Purple is good-Purple is beautiful.

There is alot of info on Ph adjusting on this site-It is mentioned in more than one of the grow guides.
You will learn alot-I am still learning here.

:joint: :joint: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!! :joint: :joint:

Gb

take a gander at the bud pic of the month, i do belive its "the preps" nice bud btw tcbud on that one.

well :welcome:

Welcome and it's never to late to learn. How do you take your clones and what do you use to stimulate root growth? It will come together just ask questions, the only dumb question is the one not asked. Peace

Latest posts

Back