Too many strains for one grow journal, grow journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have smoked some critical + from a friend and it is dutch type weed. Full of crystals and a fantastic smell. You will enjoy it for sure.

woodydude said:
Looking good dman,
I have a few of the same strains from the attitude freebies, most were just about dying in my hydro setup so I threw them into soil and they are doing ok now. One of the Darkstar has the biggest fan leaves I have ever seen, looks a totally different pheno to yours.
Did you top them all at some point?

Thanks,

some were topped and some werent, the darkstar was and it grew a little funky after i did it, its a wispy looking plant if that makes sense.

bho_expertz said:
Have smoked some critical + from a friend and it is dutch type weed. Full of crystals and a fantastic smell. You will enjoy it for sure.

Thanks

its one of the more interesting plants im growing, huge fan leaves and very very green.

11 days into flower, a massive forrest, more detailed pics next week when i have to pull them out of the room for clean up.

june 2 2011 001.JPG

june 2 2011 002.JPG

june 2 2011 003.JPG

june 2 2011 004.JPG

june 2 2011 005.JPG

Some shots from day 18 of flower.

june8 002.JPG

june8 003.JPG

some clones I threw in my wifes Aerogarden.

june8 004.JPG

plants look nice and dark green, keep up the good work dman!
-SSF

Thanks folks.

i just wish i startred earlier, i said i wasnt gonna grow in july and August, but it looks like i will only be taking August off due to heat.

Just took some pics, 20 days 12/12.

Look at the second pic, its gotten out of hand, it is the Tudes freebie TH Darkstar, I vegged it toooooooooo long.

004.JPG

005.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

WOW! i may break into song, they are so lovely! Beautiumus Dman. Congrats.

Sure thing, an update will be coming today or tomorrow at the latest.

I will actually pull them out on the weekend for a clean up and grab some indy pics then, but here they are today on day 30 of 12/12 .

003.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

Looking great :aok:.

Those thin leaves are from which strain ?

bho_expertz said:
Looking great :aok:.

Those thin leaves are from which strain ?

Thanks BHO.

The 2nd pic ?

the plant on the left side?

TH Darkstar.

Latest posts

Back