Top ready to be Harvested?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lezbein

Reaction score
So I read this a while ago, to tell when it's ready to harvest your mj. When the color of the trichcromes turn a certain color your suppose to harvest. Is it when it turns brown? If so my top buds look ready, but the bottom buds are still growing. I was thinking of taking the top off and letting the bottom ones grow more.

MJ DWC12.JPG

MJ DWC15.jpg

MJ DWC13.jpg

you have to look at the trichs not the pistils.and yes you can hervest it in 1/3 sections and let the rest mature.just be sure the trichs are what you want.doesn't look ready to me.jmo

No the pistils don't matter. Your looking for the trichromes. You no the frosty looking stuff. You'll need a jewelers glass/ Microscope to view them. You can get one for like 12$ at radioshack. If you want a more up high you want more cloudy trichromes. If you want a more couch lock high go for more amber. I'll be going with a 40%cloudy-60%amber. I would definitively wait another 4 weeks before I even thought of touching her.

Latest posts

Back