topping or the opposit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i hear of topping to make the plant short and bush....what if i trim the side and lower branches to make its force all the energy to the top main cola..i really just want that one huge massive cola it seems that would be easyier to deal with rather than multiple....please help me out with some much needed advise here....toke on

Well, i didn't top my plants, but where your plants branch off and the pistils come in, there is a little smaller branch that comes in there, i cut those off because they are pretty much "suckers" and uses a lot of the plants focus to produce those, so i trim those so that the plant will focus more on developing flowers and etc. so it will help it.

i say never cut off any growth that is growing and is healthy i would say hey just let them do their thing man and plus you got a long way to go untill flowering starts!!

I topped one of my plants and I would do it again.

nah i like to top a few but i like the good old Christmas shape over the topped look

Latest posts

Back