Total nub bagseed grow :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. What a couple of months it's been. I have done a horrible job keeping up this journal lol.

So here's the update: When I last left off, I had just received 10 WW seeds.
My previous grow was bag seed in MG potting soil and they all hermied on me, but I stuck with it and still managed to get a fair bit smoke out of it.

Fox farms is not available in my area unfortunately, so here I'd thought I'd be all clever and get some better soil for my WW grow. So i picked up some MG organic. 8 of the 10 seedlings got fried. Like total death with in a week.
I transplanted the remaining two in good ol' MG, and thank goodness they survived.

1 turned male, and the female. I'm in about week 8 of flowering. It's a spindley thing. about half-way thru flower I got a proper 400w MH bulb, instead of the shop light fluro's I was using (T8's). My buddy is an electrician, so thats how i scored the light lol.

I just got my Bubblelicious seeds from nirvana. So i'll be starting those today, and I will be more proactive with my journal.

082.JPG
083.JPG
085.JPG

sounds like it may be time to try something other than MG potting soil. I would suggest looking into some of the great soil mixes that are located on this site. Sorry to hear about frying all those little ones, better luck with the Bubblelicious.

Now that you've got a few grows under the belt and what sounds like proper lighting you should be good to go.

What size is the space you are growing in?

Latest posts

Back