Toy to check crystals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless999

Reaction score
Alright I remembered about a year ago or so I was on a board and someone suggested this toy, it was like $60.. the eye something.. anyways, it hooked up to your computer and you can take crystal clear pictures with ridiculous magnification..

anyone remember the name of this "toy"?

thanks!

I think your look for the "eyeclops"
or you could go to radio shack and pick up a poct scope for half the money.
I think it 30x

Relentless999 said:
Alright I remembered about a year ago or so I was on a board and someone suggested this toy, it was like $60.. the eye something.. anyways, it hooked up to your computer and you can take crystal clear pictures with ridiculous magnification..

anyone remember the name of this "toy"?

thanks!

Most digital cameras with 8MP or more work perfectly. When you are shooting just put the camera in close up mode, and you will be able to focus very close to the plant. You should then be able to magnify your pic on the computer very nicely.

The Eyeclops is well worth the 30-35 bucks to us non-photography types. The Radio Shack job, in my O is crap--I've got one I use for a paper weight.

Greetings, finally vindication for all of the times I yelled and cussed at a little pocket microscope. I have looked for the eye clops at walmart with no luck. NOW,after 2 years of messing with it my radio shack "eye" works flawlessly. :D for everyone's grow

Latest posts

Back