Transplant shock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you`ll be hard pressed to sex the hopeful lady just yet, due to all the stress she`s gone through; you`re basically in week one again. Nothing to worry about just time:)
She`s got the Mg Def look to me, although that could be a rush to judgement...

The one with the damaged root-ball during transplant could recover quite nicely with some TLC.
MJ is a strong plant which can take some knocking before it`ll throw in the towel. It can grow to full maturity with major deficiencies, although the final product will reflect the overall health and life-span of the plants conditions.
Good luck man!

TLC=THC

the leaves on the other one are really really skinny now. the droopy one keeps drooping

ok ok week one again just gotta wait

droopy doesn't seem to have changed much i guess its rebuilding its root system? the other one has shown some vertical growth

got some new pics havent really messed with them..

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have the ability to load 5 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

tran1.jpg

tran2.jpg

Wow, not much happening there? What's with the brown leaves at the bottom??

What are you using for soil? What's your watering habit? Been feeding them?

idk what kind of soil idk why the brown leaves i havent been feeding them and i water whenever its dry up to my knuckle

Those look like they are at deaths door bro....I am thinking bigtime ph troubles....what do you use to check the ph of your water and feed?

He is prob using miracle grow thats full of nutes. That plant is fried:rofl:

It looks like you are using gravel. I cant imagine what the ph is in there.

I wld consider buying a bag of soil with no added nutrients...home depot sells MG seed starter mix...it is what I use....not sure if another transplant wld even help mat this point.

Don't get too discouraged yet, it's looking bad, but it's also a learning experience! I'm with Hammy, get some soil and do another transplant, see what happens! You'll only be out the soil, but you'll have good soil on hand for the next round as well!

What's the lights you're using?

cfl i dont really have access to what I need to grow right now wish i could start over but I don't have any more seeds broke no car no money no friends no nothing

JohnDoe1224 said:
cfl i dont really have access to what I need to grow right now wish i could start over but I don't have any more seeds broke no car no money no friends no nothing

Dam bro....sorry to hear that. I wld spend my time reading every sticky I cld find...doesn't cost anything and will be a huge asset later on when things have improved for you and you can do it right.

Sorry to hear this, my friend, I know the situation quite well!!

droopy bit the dust the other one is hanging on its coming in with another set of leaves

Were you able to find any soil or is it still the same? Goodluck with the other one!

Hope it works out for ya brother, try a very light nutrient solution to get them started, like 1/4 strenghth. slowly increase after you see 'new growth leaf set' fully open then up it to half, etc.

Latest posts

Back