transplant/soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use FFOF and i love it. I wouldnt mind using a basic soil from the nursery but the only thing the nurseireis know about around here is miracle grow. I found a place last year that had some good stuff for 4 dollars a bag and the dont sell it this year, just miracle grow crap.
I have been steadily composting for the past two years and i think im bout to have some very good soil thats brewing in the back yard.

My entire grow life has been FF OF until this grow. Just dialing in a new medium is a major pain. I spend way too much time second-guessing and sticking my finger down in the soil.

But the new stuff is 5 bucks cheaper than FF OF and I needed the coco for this run. Nothin' but an adventure.

I know what you mean PH...I finally get things dialed in with using the full FF line-up and decide that I want to try living organics...lol...nothing like throwing a wrench in things. I got to learn somehow, and if we aren't trying to improve on ourselves we may as well throw in the towel.

No I never used it for the soil batches. I coulda had a pallet dropped at hydro store and picked it up. Its got PR behind it, so for sure it stands out and works great. Guess I am on the other end of spectrum for how much soil I use. So I am prob in the wrong for its not absolutely perf for a few plants.

Sorry for implying that then man...I thought you had told me that was your medium when you grew the SSH and AK in your crawl space...I must have misundestood, and it was just that you used the nute line.

Dude I can't wait to see what you do with that ebb and flow system...can you call it ebb and flow when the water is forced out...lol? Looks like a killer set up man!

Latest posts

Back