Transplanting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyingNatural

You snooze,you lose....
Reaction score
Hey this is my first post/first indoor grow. My question is this: Is it safe/necessary to transplant during flowering? A silly question indeed, plants are doing well.I thought since they have been kept short (3ft) transplanted once into 2 gal. containers they may need a new pair of shorts. Anysuggestions would be appreciated.:hubba:

IMO you will want to leave them where they are till they get harvested and i say this only because doing a TP now may cause enough stress to a flowering plant to turn her hermie on you and then it would be mostly a waste but on your next grow id suggest going for a 3 or 5 gal potter

Yes it is safe to transplant them well in flowering you will also notice a big difference in your buds when you do this good luck peace

Thanx for the responses. I was worried about the hermie factor. However, the plants are NL pure Indica. they are hearty plants and I think the shock would be minimal.

well you get some and you miss some IMO i wouldnt i tried it with one of the ones i had proior to this grow and it didnt survive but if Sticky says it can be done i must have messed it up when i tried that was many moons ago though

remember, that when the plant IS larger, it is harder to transplant, and you will most likely stress/shock the plant more than you think. Make sure you do it right, because if it's in flowering mode, it is a lot harder for it to bounce back where as if it were a seedling or in veg. mode.

It IS possible, but from my own personal experience, very tricky to master....

I've yet to master it! haha with any plants

Latest posts

Back