Trichomes in a cup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
I ran across this idea somewhere...can't remember where:eek:. If someone else knows drop a link:D. All I used was an 8 oz cup filled with very dry trash from my blue mystic and a few buds from my hashberry. I threw in a few screws, secured pantyhose over the top with rubberbands(3 layers, all I had was ultra sheer:hubba:). Take the trash filled cup and shake it over a mirror like a salt and pepper shaker. This is some good stuff just remember, the longer you shake it the more leaf matter you'll have. I shook it about 10 times and collected that then shook my lil heart out and collected the rest. It's in my shoe as I write being pressed;).

I have seen this before also BBP but can't remember where. Be sure and let us know how it turns out. ;)

bombbudpuffa said:
It's in my shoe as I write being pressed;).

guess it gonna have a "pungeunt" odor too it :eek: just a j/k
grab a pic and let us know how it turned out. :D

think i saw this in a search awhile back over at mjp :)

seems to work dang good from what I saw

piccy's? :hubba:

hash on

you should stick the leaf and bud in the freeezer before you do it so the Trichomes come off easier

Heres a pic. It's a lil trashy but
shook my lil heart out
Probably had something to do with it:D.
bud_0222.jpg

isn't that referred to as "Keef"?

Doesn't your grinder collect it through a screen in the bottom?
Mine does :D

I've done that. Works pretty well. I used one of them mason jars with the two part lid. To hold the pantyhose in place, I just used the ring part. I also put a rubber ball in the jar to help with the agitation.

Here are some pics:

PHH-08.jpg

PHH-09.jpg

PHH-10.jpg

PHH-11.jpg

Hey bombbudpuffa, did you get your idea from the item in the picture below? That is called "hash maker" and you can find it on the internet if you want. And anyway, your hash maker and Alien Bat's one will do the same job!!!! Very well done guys!! :)

887.jpeg

He wants to marinate it. I wonder if its going to smell like the tongue of an old leather boot? or worse! Just Kiddin

He wants to mash it all together into a hashball like substance.

Just take the keef and "garnishing" your weed with it? You don't need to walk on it for a week. Same difference

:goodposting: I've been making the ISO hash that is very disapointing. This method looks like a generic version of some of the 70's turkish hash I used to pick up now and again. I may rig-up some type of metal plates and put in a vice to compress to a nice slab. Looking foward to trying this, will post pictures if every thing works out! Thanks a lot guy's for a very valuable post!!

GROW JOURNAL:watchplant:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=132684#post132684

man i was writing this big long thing about all these and hit a button on accident. DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now i gotta go to work.

well i guess i'll just have to keep u waitin till i get home

Latest posts

Back