Tried searching, a few questions, please help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JBonez

Ok, so basically these are grow room questions.

my grow room is a bedroom. the windows are foiled out, so no light can get in. now here is my question. Im not worried about the smell really so thats not an issue. I have central a/c blowing cool or warm air into the room, but do i need ventilation from outside the room? or is the room big enough that when i open the door to let in some fresh air that it will be fine?

im not having any issues keeping it cool right now, but when i go hps, i may have some heating issues to deal with, but other than that, do i really need an advanced ventilation setup?

"Fresh" air is probably the most overlooked environmental factor.. IMO.
The plants "require" an abundance of fresh c02 in order to thrive. Where it comes from is incidental, not important. As long as it is steady and abundant supply.

JBonez said:
Ok, so basically these are grow room questions.

my grow room is a bedroom. the windows are foiled out, so no light can get in. now here is my question. Im not worried about the smell really so thats not an issue. I have central a/c blowing cool or warm air into the room, but do i need ventilation from outside the room? or is the room big enough that when i open the door to let in some fresh air that it will be fine?

im not having any issues keeping it cool right now, but when i go hps, i may have some heating issues to deal with, but other than that, do i really need an advanced ventilation setup?

As long as there is the normal central air venting in the bedroom, and the air can be exchanged often, you'll be fine.

Hick said:
"Fresh" air is probably the most overlooked environmental factor.. IMO.
The plants "require" an abundance of fresh c02 in order to thrive. Where it comes from is incidental, not important. As long as it is steady and abundant supply.

Yeah, im thinking of a timed co2 release setup, i have the money, so if it helps, then what do i have to lose!

old blue said:
As long as there is the normal central air venting in the bedroom, and the air can be exchanged often, you'll be fine.

Thank you so much! i figured that would be fine!

Hey Jbonez, are you able to open any of those bedroom windows from time to time throughout the day?

Alistair Young said:
Hey Jbonez, are you able to open any of those bedroom windows from time to time throughout the day?

There is only one window, and its covered in foil, so i am getting fresh air via the entrance to the room, and a big fan.

Latest posts

Back