Triple Cross Stealth Grow....PICS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tazz

D Great Conversationalist
Reaction score
I updated a stealth box I made and added a small 150w hps for my bud area (31"w X 24"deep X 4'h). I kept the 125W CFL as an add on. In my smaller area I have 4 sedlings, 2 clones that are females of an unknown strain but it's good as s*** :hubba:. The two older plants in the packed veg area are month old crosbreds of blueberryx skunkx white widow. the seedlings are also BSW. The ones in flower are the results of me playing around to get the basics before i jump into the bsw's. they're about a week into flower. the clone mothers. the BSW is really good smoke with a hard effect. I figure I'll flower early to cut down the effect. i'm using 2 gallon bags with fox farm soil and nutes. the bags seem to be better than the pots IMO. Any suggestions to maximize my yield with the setup I have? the veg area has a 125w cfl and is 31"w X 24" deep X 24" h.

100_0720.jpg

100_0722.jpg

100_0725.jpg

100_0727.jpg

Good work, you won't be sorry. Spend a little get a bunch in return. Good luck with everything, how's the heat under the 150?

To increase yield in an area like that? Hmmmmm....light upgrade is already done. How about next time using one gallon bags and getting more plants in there, that's all I could think. And I agree those bags get the job done great.

So far I'm seeing around 79 in the bud area and 80 or so in veg area. I have a small fan in each one and an inline fan (4") in the bud area.

Or do a screen grow....tight area but that's where the screen comes in. Do you have any SCROG experience?

no. is that a hydro setup?

id say you got it down pretty good. you might have some height issues in the flowering area though.

I agree JJ. I'm already considering geting a tent but I'll see how this setup goes. BSW is a shoert strain and I hope that by keeping the lights cloes as possible along with the cfl, i can avoid the height issues.

how much is that small 150w costen you to run?

did you notice big improvments?

you shold try upgrading to a 400 watter

i didn't realy track the change in my light bill but i'm sure it was minimal charges.

Daf,
I thought about a 400w hps but i thought that would be too much. i did count the luments though. this setup was somewhere around 20,000 lumens. i don't wanna buy another ballast and all of that stuff. i'm an off and on grower but i plan on doing 2 rounds of 20 plants each to hold me over for awhile. it's a drought where i am now. no good smoke around at all and the good stuff is like $20 for .5g. highway robbery! look for my posts in about a month or so. you'll se.

dude you rocks!!... remember the red color of lights is good for flowering..
check the thread about DIY 350 watt HPS I dont think you will regret that..
someone did these DIY and did a great job with flowering only 3 bulbs !!

thanks for the info papa. ima check it out. is it safe as far as heat and hazard?

tazz, there is a DIY here for a dual 150 watt cool tube. You should check it out. Hemp Goddess wrote it. That should double your lumens and hopefully not raise the heat too much.

here it is:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30891

a space like that would be perfect for scrog (Screen of Green), read up on it, you cant get any better really as far as maximizing your grow are for yield...

Latest posts

Back