Tripped out in the car, Crazy lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thee_Assassin

Stoner Legend
Reaction score
me and a friend was driving on a dark road both high, (friend was driving) and there was a sign to tell us to go left, me and my friend was just staring at it quiet because we could see the road moving, but the sign wasnt my mate only turned at the last second and we almost went into a ditch, was scary, and i know its bad to say but it was awsome:lama:

haha, mint dude :p i remember you telling me about this and i am happy to say i have experienced it :p just imagine what it was like driving :p haha

it took time for me to adjust driving stoned. had a few nasty misshaps...
so now i have a rule "never drive stoned on an unnkown road"
there are exeptions but only when i smoke lightweight

Not that I'm Mother Theresa, but smoking and driving is not the smartest idea in the world.

smoking and driving isnt the best idea. when i came home from college and all my old friends had moved away that is how i spent my time. just driving and smoking, especially at night. well i constantly found myself blowing threw red lights and turning down the wrong roads. one time i got lost for 2 days cause i took to many wrong turns. thank god the cops didnt get me.

All the above post are right......listen and learn.....so you dont get into a wreck or worse .....you get stopped by the cops.

wow, i clicked this thread and now half the site isnt poping up...no boxes for the text just text icons and avatars...wierd

If you can't drive baked you must not be able to handle weed very well. Cannabis increases your senses and makes you more aware of your surroundings.

Latest posts

Back