tryin somthin different

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aubmandavis

profetional smoker
Reaction score
ok so it might sound dumb but im tryin somthing different this is mysecond time i ever grew and well i have two plants growing in rather large seprate pots. every day i switch up the cycle one day ill keep it out side for the day and the next and the same time i bring them inside and put them under the lights, now is that going to help in any way or have any type of effect on them? and i live where the wheather is warm durrin the day please give any opinon to wat you think, thanks.

stay high:
AubMan Davis

I think that plants love outdoor light, it has far more lumens than indoor grow lamps. I have done this in the past. That being said, you risk an infestation of bugs being introduced to your grow room. Also you will be putting the plant through stress moving it around and bouncing it all over the place. If you are definitely going to do this, just be careful, you have been warned.

Also, make sure you keep the light schedule the same. Do not interrupt your dark period.

There is also that getting caught thing that can happen when you have plants outside.

Latest posts

Back