tryin' somthin' different

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bubbawhale said:
well UKgirl, I throw alot of pot away becausse I just don't need it. Let me try that again, I grow more than I can smoke, ain't no way I'm sellin any, ain't no way I'm givin any away, ain't no way I'm lettin anybody know I'm growin, so, The extra goes to the compost pile. ...

You need to check out the cooking forum :hubba:. The only thing better than smoking is eating it :D. When you get done there, make a quick stop at the hash forum :). There's no such thing as too much mj!

Thanks for all the advice folks, ladies, I did buy a 400 watt hps from the university of Michigan green house, the guy I got it from had a bunch of them(not an employee of the MSU), he took me to a room and showed me how to clone and then gave me two established babies from his mother. Now that's COOL. Working on the fan and heat discharge, I think I've got it. Hi high before and after, I have a large compost pile so I dig a trench around it about 1&1\2 foot deep with my front loader and collect the run off(compost tea), about 200 gallons, then I put about 3 gallons each in my rain barrels which are about 55 gallons each. Then I water my plants with it, all my plants, it'll grow tomatoes the size of basket balls, I put a rock in there and about two weeks later it was twice the original size. Well, that might be a bit of a stretch, first thing I learned on this forum is watch out for nit pickers, sticklers, folks that can't seperate humor from fact, criticism is fast in forthcoming and stings like a bee even if unwarranted thru difference of opinion or lack of understanding, and I have enough trouble spelling without correcting others, about a half a joint and words start getting confusing, ha ha. So on we go, thanks for the baking Idea but it just don't fit in with my plans(wanna see god smile, tell him your plans). I've worked out the fan and discharge I think, I hope. I will keep you's posted. night night.

Larry

I would like to thank the following folks for thier help getting going, the how to's and the do's and don'ts, ukgirl, the goddess, pensilhead, legalize freedom, the chef, high before and after, pcduck, artvandolay, psyjim, and hamster lewis. Your time and help were invaluable, I'll probably ask more silly questions but I want to get it right the first time. Only one exception, hempgoddess, you suggested 600 watts but I only found 400 watts, I hope it still works. thanks.

Larry

Larry, you seem like a pretty likable fella. Welcome to MP. Eh.... Man, this thread is a little crazy. In the next line is a link to the 'growing indoors' section of the forum. You might want to restart this thread there... Just click your mouse on the green letters. You can even link your new thread to this thread if you want to (like I just did;) )

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Do you have a digital camera by any chance? Unfortunately this is going to be the key to your success brother, like one of your most important pieces of equipment. I have a feeling about this one, so see if you can manage a way to help us visualize your questions. Especially the ones you ARE going to be asking soon... Very soon;)

One thing's for certain around MP, no one here is afraid of a worthy challenge. That means some real good indoor growers here will invest almost as much as you will towards your first successful harvest of mean green, (or purple.. Or whatever..) but you are going to have to at least give them a chance by finding that camera.

That being said, good luck to ya, and see you at the finish line:D

:48:

:yeahthat: Welcome to MP Larry, you are on the right track. Stick with us here at MP and you will be growing mean buds along with your corn and tomatoes :hubba:

You will do fine with a 400! it's done all the time, it's the best way to 'get your feet wet' and learn this beautiful plant...

bubbawhale said:
I would like to thank the following folks for thier help getting going, the how to's and the do's and don'ts, ukgirl, the goddess, pensilhead, legalize freedom, the chef, high before and after, pcduck, artvandolay, psyjim, and hamster lewis. Your time and help were invaluable, I'll probably ask more silly questions but I want to get it right the first time. Only one exception, hempgoddess, you suggested 600 watts but I only found 400 watts, I hope it still works. thanks.

Larry

Yes a 400W will be just fine. Don't hesitate to ask questions. There is actually a huge learning curve to this indoor growing stuff :D.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Yes a 400W will be just fine. Don't hesitate to ask questions. There is actually a huge learning curve to this indoor growing stuff :D.
There really is! Don't be afraid to ask so your ladies can do thier best!

HI peep's, got my 400 watt hps(thanks for not being mad at me Hemp goddess), hot hot hot, so got a 5" (outlet) squirrel cage working, don't know the cfm's but it cooled that puppy down no time at all, right at 75 f. Questions, does it need to be 75 everywhere in the room, cause it's not, it's 75 at the plants? How about runnin a cooling fan across the plants? I keep hearin about the back of your hand as a gauge for heat, I don't seem to be able to figure out how far away from the light my ladies should be, I hear 12", but I don't know? Can I start plants from seeds and grow them through thier life cycle ok under my lights or am I in trouble(I mean more trouble than normal). thanks kids.

Latest posts

Back