trying to revive. pictures!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this plant took a crap, hopefully the new growth will come through. 2 days ago it was one of my best plants. i dont know. the first pic was it a few days ago, the 2 last ones are tonight. the two pics on top are tonights, the last one is 2 days ago....?

new.jpg

journal 194.jpg

journal 192.jpg

loolagigi said:
this plant took a crap, hopefully the new growth will come through. 2 days ago it was one of my best plants. i dont know. the first pic was it a few days ago, the 2 last ones are tonight. the two pics on top are tonights, the last one is 2 days ago....?

MARIJUANA GARDEN SAVER says and I quote""
Poassium (k) Plants suffering from minor def. look vigorous, even taller than the rest of the population, but the tips and edges of their bottom leaves die or turn tan/brown & develope necotic spots.
As the def. gets ore servere the leaves develope chlorotic spots. Mottled patches of red/yellow appear between veins, which remain green, accopanied by red stems and petiolets. More severe def. result in slower groth esp. in veg stage.
Larger fan leaves have some dead patches , or necrosis, on their margins. These leaves eventually turn brown and die off. Plants with (k) Potassium def. tend to be the tallest.

Looks like a poss. to me

its high in k,and p, but i thought it was for flowering only? but my flora nova is 7 n 4 p and 10 k. so i should have enough k. no?

journal 195.jpg

Every strain needs a lil diffrent in the nute dept. If it where me I'd try some of that when you water 1 plant. I mean use your normal set-up nute wise only add bout 50 - 100 ppm of that stuff. So you said maby to the next nute bump, so try it. I'm a bit scared you don't have a res. Do you? Like your not fillin ur pitcher up w/ water then ppm and ph and using that small of volume water for all plants? do ya? If so BINGO. The nutes are not makin it from the 1st plant to the 2nd.
15-20 gal water in tote w/ airstones ppm'd and ph'd should last bout 1.5- 2 weeks for ya. If no big volume of water is being used for feeding then you should IMHO make a new pitcher of nutes for each plant!
The above may be your results, clear this matter up 1st then we'll see

DirtySouth said:
Every strain needs a lil diffrent in the nute dept. If it where me I'd try some of that when you water 1 plant. I mean use your normal set-up nute wise only add bout 50 - 100 ppm of that stuff. So you said maby to the next nute bump, so try it. I'm a bit scared you don't have a res. Do you? Like your not fillin ur pitcher up w/ water then ppm and ph and using that small of volume water for all plants? do ya? If so BINGO. The nutes are not makin it from the 1st plant to the 2nd.
15-20 gal water in tote w/ airstones ppm'd and ph'd should last bout 1.5- 2 weeks for ya. If no big volume of water is being used for feeding then you should IMHO make a new pitcher of nutes for each plant!
The above may be your results, clear this matter up 1st then we'll see
since a week or so ago i stopped dipping and have been top watering/feeding. i mix a gallon for 3-4 plants with correct ppm/ph, them pour solution over medium and let drain out of each pot. is that ok?

not sure what making a new batch for each pot wuld make any difference, can you elaberate?

:hubba: :headbang2: :yay: :banana: :headbang: :baby: well i have been gone for three days due to my baby boy being born. so....heres a update.....i hit them 2 days ago with a ppm of 200 folier feed, and watered with a ppm of 400. seems like they took it ok. i think on there next watering ill just use phed water to keep the plant from locking up again.....

journal 203.jpg

journal 204.jpg

journal 205.jpg

journal 206.jpg

journal 207.jpg

journal 208.jpg

looks like they are gonna be alright. Keep an update I'm enjoying the grow.

kalikisu said:
looks like they are gonna be alright. Keep an update I'm enjoying the grow.
thanks for the audience, im keeping them alive, but there is one reason why my foliage is turning brown and dying. just cant put my finger on it.

:confused: was thinking about getting these looking a little better and flower in about a week or 2. not sure yet. i still have room in my cab too. also in my cab, just above the cfl's you see in the picture lies a 400 hps eye hortilux. the cfl's are mounted on a shelf that comes right out of the cab. whatcha think?

journal 209.jpg

journal 211.jpg

journal 210.jpg

Congrats on the boy, hopefully the only 1 this season,lol. 200 ppm is what I give a seed 1nce it roots,food for thought. I take it your lettin em get a bit on the lighter side?
Looks like they'll pull through. A 400, ya boy! If i where you I'd use em all!

DirtySouth said:
Congrats on the boy, hopefully the only 1 this season,lol. 200 ppm is what I give a seed 1nce it roots,food for thought. I take it your lettin em get a bit on the lighter side?
Looks like they'll pull through. A 400, ya boy! If i where you I'd use em all!
heres todays pics......i see new growth on some, and i see lack of nutes on others. i fed the lighter ones with 450 today....and some have really bad leaf burn, boy oh boy, i got hit hard this time around....

journal 212.jpg

journal 213.jpg

journal 214.jpg

journal 215.jpg

journal 216.jpg

journal 217.jpg

Dude, Congrats on the new baby boy, been gone a bit due to movin the household. Sorry to see ya strugglin so. One thing I can see is you not givin up, you got too much invested. I cant be much help cause I'm stickin to dirt and too afraid to take the dip. Show me it can be done. Good to see Dirty back.

this is a pick before and after trim of dead leafs. i also fed them, they look like they could use some good nutes.....i also used bottled water compared to my well water. lets see what happens in a couple days......

journal 222.jpg

journal 223.jpg

:holysheep: most of them are loving yesterdays feeding, i used bottled water.....the tall one in the back is hurting, i will flush it tomm, the rest look a lot better.:D

journal 225.jpg

journal 224.jpg

journal 226.jpg

:confused:
DirtySouth said:
Can't get good meds with bad water! Glad theres light @ the end
got my buddy with me now, maybe he can bring the mojo.:headbang2: things look good, i hit them with just bottled water tonight.....pics tomm maybe, need batteries for cam....wheres drtyolsouth?

Hi Loola... ds & all...

HERE I am!:eek:

They have come a long way Loola. I think your baby is destined to have a green thumb cuz things were all screwy until he showed up! ;) How is mama and the baby doing? I think all you needed was something worthwhile to distract you from your garden so you could leave them alone for a while, lol... :p

They really do look so much better especially with all those nasty leaves gone and in no time they'll even look better and all the funk will be a faded memory. They really will go BAM! when you put in your 400w...

One thing I do sometimes to control height is I start my 12/12 under VERY close fluoros and I'll wait until the plants begin to show flowers to switch to the HID light. I've found this helps keep them from having quite as much stretch early in flowering. It all depends on how the temps will be in your cab with the 400w that dermines how close or far your plants will need to be from the lights. Allow for doubling height and add about 6" if your cab can run very cool or a foot if it's warm up by the light.

Rock ON!:cool:

Hey there loolagigi....congrats on the new member first off...looks like yer gettin er done there...they seem to be strong at the new growth...now, i know absolutely nothing about hydro so lets get that clear right off the bat....heres where i pipe in my .02 cents worth though because this is helpful no matter what way you grow...

I work with well water as well...lol, that sounded funny...and it can be challenging if you dont know whats in your water...first off get yourself a big ole bottle of hydrogen peroxide and a few empty gallon jugs...fill your jugs up with water and add a tablespoon of peroxide to each one and let them sit until your ready for them...i always refill my jugs and add peroxide right after i get done watering so they have a few days to sit (soil grower here, only have to water every few)...peroxide removes methane and other contaminants from well water plus while its sitting, its coming up to room temperature....this being said, bottle RO water is best but if you are goona work with well water this helps, or atleast is helps me....

Now on to nutes...where the damage originates will tell you alot about what you plant wants or has to much of...im sure you know all about mobile nutes and immobile nutes so heres the key...if your damage is on the older lower leaves that means your problem is with mobile nute, aka N-P-K, magnesium, zinc, etc.....if your damage is with newer growth then you should focus more on immobile nutes, aka calcium, boron, chlorine, cobalt, copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum, silicon, sulphur..etc...i say nutes in a broad spectrum but i know alot of those are trace elements so just to clear that up....

From what i can see i think you are dealing with a sulphur problem, but like i said, i know nothing of hydro...only soil...i hope this helps in some way and throwing some green mojo your way....good luck....:watchplant: :peace:

Latest posts

Back