trying to revive. pictures!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dirtyolsouth said:
Hi Loola... ds & all...

HERE I am!:eek:

They have come a long way Loola. I think your baby is destined to have a green thumb cuz things were all screwy until he showed up! ;) How is mama and the baby doing? I think all you needed was something worthwhile to distract you from your garden so you could leave them alone for a while, lol... :p

They really do look so much better especially with all those nasty leaves gone and in no time they'll even look better and all the funk will be a faded memory. They really will go BAM! when you put in your 400w...

One thing I do sometimes to control height is I start my 12/12 under VERY close fluoros and I'll wait until the plants begin to show flowers to switch to the HID light. I've found this helps keep them from having quite as much stretch early in flowering. It all depends on how the temps will be in your cab with the 400w that dermines how close or far your plants will need to be from the lights. Allow for doubling height and add about 6" if your cab can run very cool or a foot if it's warm up by the light.

Rock ON!:cool:
sup man? yeah, im diggin the idea keeping hps off plants till pistils start really showing. i wish i could wait till winter to flower, but i am sure i wont. hps will raise temps for sure, how much, not sure yet. what should i be doing to prepare the plants for flowering? leach with clearex before adding flowering nutes? not really sure, lemme know. thanks bro, hope your weekends rockin. laterz

Six said:
Hey there loolagigi....congrats on the new member first off...looks like yer gettin er done there...they seem to be strong at the new growth...now, i know absolutely nothing about hydro so lets get that clear right off the bat....heres where i pipe in my .02 cents worth though because this is helpful no matter what way you grow...

I work with well water as well...lol, that sounded funny...and it can be challenging if you dont know whats in your water...first off get yourself a big ole bottle of hydrogen peroxide and a few empty gallon jugs...fill your jugs up with water and add a tablespoon of peroxide to each one and let them sit until your ready for them...i always refill my jugs and add peroxide right after i get done watering so they have a few days to sit (soil grower here, only have to water every few)...peroxide removes methane and other contaminants from well water plus while its sitting, its coming up to room temperature....this being said, bottle RO water is best but if you are goona work with well water this helps, or atleast is helps me....

Now on to nutes...where the damage originates will tell you alot about what you plant wants or has to much of...im sure you know all about mobile nutes and immobile nutes so heres the key...if your damage is on the older lower leaves that means your problem is with mobile nute, aka N-P-K, magnesium, zinc, etc.....if your damage is with newer growth then you should focus more on immobile nutes, aka calcium, boron, chlorine, cobalt, copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum, silicon, sulphur..etc...i say nutes in a broad spectrum but i know alot of those are trace elements so just to clear that up....

From what i can see i think you are dealing with a sulphur problem, but like i said, i know nothing of hydro...only soil...i hope this helps in some way and throwing some green mojo your way....good luck....:watchplant: :peace:
thanks for comming in six. you didnt know about mobile nutes in that way, but i do now. thanks for the mojo, keep on checkin in. laterz

Oh ya, and just to give credit where credit is due...this info is out of "Marijuana Horticulture, The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible" by Jorge Cervantes...very very good book if anyone is lookin for a good read i definately recommend it....i find myself referencing it alot, but not as much as i do this website... ;)

Latest posts

Back