TV series WEEDS...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tn_toker420

PurpMountainMan
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else around here watches the tv series on shotime "weeds"...Great show, i reccomend it...I thought i'd just try to start a Weeds thread, say what you want and whatnot...

I am addicted to it.
I wasnt sure how they where going to start season 4 but they didnt do a bad job

Oh yeah, So who killed Bubbie eh??? ha, so which season's the best??? i've just now got to watch the first 2 ...i loved the episode where they went to the weed expo...I'm hooked on this show...

tn_toker420 said:
..i loved the episode where they went to the weed expo...I'm hooked on this show...

I only watched that one the other day,we get it on cable here,but I don't think we are up to season 4 yet.

ANNOUNCE SPOILERS!!! Love the show, but only finished season 3!! Anyone notice how it's like one big Advanced Nutrients addvert when there is a scene in the Grow Room?? Oh, and the "clear" rolling papers got in there too!! Think Twinke is next??

it sucks they aint growing no more... and conrad isnt in it or half the other people, good show but i like growing seasons better then workin with the mexican mob traficking drugs over borders and what not... but hey ill be watchin it still.

edit i guess spoilers to new season..

yeah i'm not big on the whole "runnin" thing...I loved the growhouse...So does everything in the show sound pretty legit to everyone else??? i'm not at all familiar with hydroponics or much of any indoor growing...Is it rockwool they used to grow with i believe??? yeah, i'm hopin conrad will pop back up with heylia...Boy heylia will set yo' A$$ straight boy :eek:

new episode tonight! thanks for reminding me to download it. i love and hate weeds. cant decide. yay internet piracy!

already watched it... still no conrad god *amnit, well it was a good episode sucks for silas goes to show ya grow inside not in a van haha... internet piracy is great for music i guess if you dont have showtime too... its kinda fake escpecially how they act but hye it the first show about nugz..

Latest posts

Back