TY MY passion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flaboy420 said:
ok do to a freeze i gave her the chop after 8 weeks of flowering by my count lol anyways i have her hanging and dryign now but took a sample off her last nite and i will say wow i am hooked for life i will never buy pot again lol i smoke blunts and had ot put it out half way thru and was totally fried, raided the fridge and woke up and my eyes still felt like 1000lbs where on them.I am just happy right now that i grew and plant and was able to smoke it and get higher off it then from the weed i got the seeds from is this normal for bagseed cause what i grew is 1000 times better then the stuff i got it form lol. Alos big props to all u folks here specially hippyinengland for all the info and help u guys give wouldnt have os killer smoke if it wasnt for u guys here :)

also will try and get a picture of her drying. trimming and cutting her was harder then i thought but i think i did a real good job also wet was little over 2.5 ozs

It is pretty normal when you grow your own to get a better quality than when you buy..... First off there is the pride thing goin on and second, You get out of it what you put into it... You put a lot of love into 6 plants or so and they will definitely be higher quality than the 2000 plants some greed monger grew in the woods.

Latest posts

Back