UFO's And Strawberry Cough LED Grow

• Thread starter northernlightssmokn
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vaughan19 said:
I think I am going to supplement my UFO LED with a 150w HPS with remote ballast.

Either that, or a flouro on each side of the UFO.

Can anyone recommend a compact flouro that might do well, one on each side of the UFO?

I am using 3 - 150W(42W) Daylight CFL's in my Mini Box to do test flowerings, and they seem to be working just great... I am also using 5 - 150W Daylight CFL's to veg and clone with, covering 300 cubic feet of space in my Big Box....

The Effen Gee said:
Looks great.

Get a nice ounce or two...

Superthrive @ week 5?

Last use of superthrive is week 3 1/2 and ferts at week five 5 1/2. Guano ends shortly after. last 2 weeks are pure water. the natural ph is 6.2

I could pump them with ferts and get a better result but I like the more organic aproach....smaller buds but way better taisting..

That crazy vancouver guy said:
I am using 3 - 150W(42W) Daylight CFL's in my Mini Box to do test flowerings, and they seem to be working just great... I am also using 5 - 150W Daylight CFL's to veg and clone with, covering 300 cubic feet of space in my Big Box....

Hmmm...150w cfl...you mean a 42w cfl that is equivilant to a 150w incondescant?? Do you have a picture or link or are these on the shelve at walmart as a typical bulb?? I am wondering about added full spectrum light for my LED's...

northernlightssmokn said:
Last use of superthrive is week 3 1/2 and ferts at week five 5 1/2. Guano ends shortly after. last 2 weeks are pure water. the natural ph is 6.2

I could pump them with fert's and get a better result but I like the more organic approach....smaller buds but way better taisting..

Would you starve your cow before you eat it. If you are using the correct accelerants or regiment.

We never flush.

Actually, the final last week's time you usually get most swelling. If you use the correct products. there will be no residue.

You get that pure white ash.

Im sorry to say but that looks like perfect bud formage some t5s on the side work nice with that keep up the work ;)

Hmmm...150w cfl...you mean a 42w cfl that is equivilant to a 150w incondescant?? Do you have a picture or link or are these on the shelve at walmart as a typical bulb?? I am wondering about added full spectrum light for my LED's...

I am using 3 - 150W(42W) Daylight CFL's in my Mini Box to do test flowerings

Dude,,I believe he covered the 150=42watts;)

I could pump them with ferts and get a better result but I like the more organic aproach....smaller buds but way better taisting..

Ferts are NOT used in organic growing, and smaller does NOT mean better...or "The organic way".

I get 1 oz nug MONSTER colas off my plants and we use a 100% CERTIFIED organic regiment.

Plus, we get POUNDS per light...not quarters or eighth's.

This guy is not impressed.

Hey Northern,

What I have noticed in my garden, one with 3 400W HPS and a separate areas, with what was 3 UFOs, now ONE UFO and a 300W LED is the plant just looks so much more healthy. It is hard to show in pictures or explain, but the leaves look so different to me when I look over at both grow spaces. I still wonder if the actual total production is equiv, but when you look at, these are personal grows, not for resale to anyone, who really cares if IN FACT and the jury is still out for me, as I have 4 more weeks of flowering on my second grow, first to look like it will make it :), my LED garden just looks so much more healthy with all things being equal, as in nut's CO2. Only difference is the lighting.

VERY GOOD JOB, no matter how you grew it, you are smoking it....

you can give your plants anykind of nutes just remember to flush 2 week prier to harvest