Uhoh - male?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtVandolay

Band!
Reaction score
I've been gone for 4 days and came back to see this. Sorry so blurry, I took the pic quickly because it's lights out right now. Is this a male??

If it is a male, should I go ahead and pull it now even during lights out?

Thanks!!

M (640 x 480).jpgM2 (640 x 480).jpg

for me, it's hard to really tell from that blury picture, but it definatly looks like it could be.

i'd wait for either a better pic (if possible?) or someone with better eyes to come say for sure before pulling it though.

i'm definatly thinking it is, but wont say for sure unless i see a clearer pic. (hate for it to be just a cluster of leaves, and i told you to pull it)

I added a better pic above but it may not help. I looked at it with my 7x and I'm almost sure I saw pistils, but it sure doesn't look like my other female plant/flowers...

yeah, that's a bit better.
looks a lot more female in that one.. i think i see some pistills on her.

so i guess you can put the axe away for now, and give it a bit more time.. just keep an eye on it.
good luck.
*the first pic still looks like more male to me though. but like i say, just keep and eye on it. you sound like you know what to look for.

looks like a girl :) How did you go 4 days with out checking the girls out?! I can barely go one!

We had to go on a short trip. Believe me, it was driving me crazy. I had to take a quick peek during lights out but I can't wait to take a good look tonight!

ArtVandolay said:
We had to go on a short trip. Believe me, it was driving me crazy. I had to take a quick peek during lights out but I can't wait to take a good look tonight!
...:rant:..tisk tisk...

You guys were all correct! Pistils everywhere ;)

These are almost 5 wks into flower.

In this pic, the plant above is the one on the lower right (female #2). You can see what I mean when I say those pics above don't look like the flowers on the plant on the left (female #1), but they are 8 days apart in maturity, I guess that explains it.

a (640 x 480).jpg

In this pic is female number 3 in the right corner.

b (640 x 480).jpg

All sativas, don't you think?

Latest posts

Back