ukgirls whites and purple strains 12/12 grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy oh boy exciting I leave to handle some stuff UK and you start having more ups and downs then a yo yo ...Hey that could be a new nick ...YoYoKgirl ....Just teasing but they are looking good now sending prayers blessing and Mojo .

Warm Blessings
Just Me James

is this your first time growing? if it is then your excused. if not you ******* suck at growing this plant....read a ******* book.

Great way to introduce yourself bUrNoUt420.

From green to 9 reds in a single click :rofl:

i dont mean to b a dik but thy r a lil old to b looking that young, am i wrong??? i dont believe so.

bUrNoUt420 said:
i dont mean to b a dik but thy r a lil old to b looking that young, am i wrong??? i dont believe so.
LOL HIE ! >>As we say down here ! TOOL ....and you are it ! I'd put money on the table that your growing is no better than your spelling ! Yup i challenge you ! Post your pics ! :p

purplephazes said:
LOL HIE ! >>As we say down here ! TOOL ....and you are it ! I'd put money on the table that your growing is no better than your spelling ! Yup i challenge you ! Post your pics ! :p

:yeahthat: Not very friendly is he/she...Has nothing better to do then Knock someone elses grow..says a lot about a person..maybe is why his/her name is BuRNOUT!!

:ciao: My Littler UKgirl..10 days left:heart:

Thats right 4u ! Yet if this BuRnOuT character actually read the post heading stating 12/12 this would probably explain why he/she is getting flamed ! And this D.I.K should call in and see lucky and then comment !

HippyInEngland said:
Great way to introduce yourself bUrNoUt420.

From green to 9 reds in a single click :rofl:

who you think you are boy? here, take another red. now , run along...Irish...

hello ukgirl.:) . top 'o the morning to ya...Irish...

purplephazes said:
Thats right 4u ! Yet if this BuRnOuT character actually read the post heading stating 12/12 this would probably explain why he/she is getting flamed ! And this D.I.K should call in and see lucky and then comment !

Yeah..LUCKY...hey burnout...anything ya like to add..like:

"Sorry UKgirl..this is your thread and im an idiot for saying what i did...please know that im a loser and this is how get me Rocks off "

:rofl: Im so glad MP is running again..man i miss this crap..

:ciao: UKgirl:heart: sorry to dirty up you thread..have a great weekend

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl: Im so glad MP is running again..man i miss this crap..

:ciao: UKgirl:heart: sorry to dirty up you thread..have a great weekend
hahahaha lmao ! :headbang2: :yay: "Ditto" ;)

hey uk..i see u have come a long way and made alot and good progress..u are doing great and i wish u the best .....just wanna throw something out their for ya....when u put ur plants in pots feel them with a lil more dirt, like almost to the top of the containers..sometimes it could cause stretching...but again ur doing great. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

ok thankyou everyone who has come to my defense :yay:

bUrNoUt420 ,,,yes i agree the plants were crap ,,but i had pointed that out several times allready ,,i wasnt claiming it was a great grow :ignore: but if ya had read that instead of just looking at pics ,you would of known that and not made yourself look like a prick pointing it out :stuff-1125699181_i_

4u i agree it aint the same without a bit of contraversy in GJ makes it a bit more intresting ,,,,,and we are now 9 days ;) :heart:

but i am afraid this grow got pulled after my last post ...and i am no longer growing indoors ,for the forseeable future :rolleyes: hmm well we will see come october

well thanks to everyone who dropped in on my bad poorly grown girls :giggle:

here have this and pass it to the member on your left :D
:48: :48:

Anytime lucky's Mumma ! LOL ! 1796 views and 1 BuRnOuT hahahahaha lmao !

If I had the choice I would never grow indoor. After seeing what the plants can achieve outside I'm convinced that indoor growing will only be around until marijuana is finally legalized in all of EU. I sincerely hope this will happen some day.

there will always be indoor grows in the uk as we dnt have the good weather for outdoor growing

Latest posts

Back