update on leaf curl..and other things

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Size_matters

Reaction score
so this mornin i went to take a pic, and noticed theyr a lil yellow. more of lime green as you can see in the pic. any suggestions. havent changd anything yet. wantd to see wut u guys htought first

sizematters4.jpg

ok,we need to no,what sort soil,lights ,enviroment,looks like lacking some nutes?jagged edges turning up a little is goood ,to much tho could be low humidity!r u feeding any ferts?check for root bound!but looks like nitro def.see how ya veins r goin lite could also be mag def.

it looks to me over watering but 2nd opinion is better than 1 post your pics on sick plants

i only water wen the soils dry abou an inch into the pot.ad for lights. its been grown on flouro 2 in away for bout 24 days. (my HPS aint here yet) the themp is 75ish consistently and i only use bout 1/8tbs int oa gallon of water for nutes. then i put that water into bottles and water wen its dry. the soils just a garden mix with peat. common brand at a nursurey. not maricle grow lol.

what kind of cfl? they are to short if you want me i can show you some pics of mines 35 days old under cfl

ok,so how long ya been grown 4 post 3 d head,not m/grow,so wheres ya
nutes,ha ha,check ph?no plant goes yellow cause of over watering!check ph b4 watering even after its been sitting 24hrs!

hey and you how long popst some pics let me see whats up show slap me with some pics ill be waiting right here

look leaf like a tree aye,bottled h20 that aint ph tested ,mmmm,could b causing nute lock out,dah,these r only suggestions to look for,and some hints thrown in,wheres your 2cents boy?we only do litres in the sothen hem,so 1/8 nute to bout 4litres,um dont think dat good try 3/4 to a litre what eva that makes ya gallon,good luck.

I know my friend that somethin you have to do regarless and it could be that too mg deficent same thing happen to me before but you never know what i notice they are too short

yes they r small 4 24days,i would get them under the hps asap,what size is dat hps,when watering try and judge the weight by picking up the bucket,from a watered one to a dry one dats only just been planted,youll get to know how dry they really r then,hint,then you can get to judge by feel an eye.when you make a change look at the new growth instead of the old as the damage has already been done.

look my friend this are my babies under cfl 35 day old and 1st week in to flowering

tmpphpo94foQ.jpg

tmpphpsaSHfe.jpg

tmpphpuLxUOx.jpg

tmpphpvLPNac.jpg

tmpphpM5hU3V.jpg

tmpphpgMfcsp.jpg

coool,from seeds i guess,just a bit of nute burn,nothing major,see how ya tips r starting to claw,point down,hint,do the cfls do a good job in budding tho,look a me grow thread i only do clones now less hassle!or should i say dont have to worry if gonna get males.let us no the cure size matters.

I was growing clones but i had to move and start everything from scrach but no worries

sweet if ya get a good pheno,just put her back into 18/6,for rejuvination,doent matter how buddy she is,she will turn back to vege for you to clone, i got a jack herer at the mo i rejuvinated,youll be surprised,takes two weeks, hint,

no worries,been there done dat,happy growing.

Latest posts

Back