update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain23

Reaction score
so this is were im at today.. she looks good to me , any insight is cool.. thx #420

Attachments

• new11.jpg
    new11.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • new12.jpg
    new12.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • new13.jpg
    new13.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • new14.jpg
    new14.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
You should clean up those lower fan leaves. Don't want them touching the soil.
tht was what i was hoping someone would tell me ..lolo so the fan leaves are the first big leaves off the stem and the other one tht comes from between the stem and the fan leaf stem is what a node? i took a pic to see if im understanding this.. so im pointing to 2 fan leafs red stem?

Attachments

• fan2.jpg
    fan2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • fan1.jpg
    fan1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
It’s hot in your tent. Is it always 91F in there?

do you have ventilation?
Yes I agree. I see the high for the day is 93 which is pretty hot in my opinion. My tent is in my shed so I fight to keep it below 80-85 during the peak heat of the day. I run an exhaust fan on a higher setting during the day and turn it down at night.

Most of my grows are also on the hot side especially in the winter as my tent is in my utility room where my furnace is. Keeping it well ventilated and defoliated will help with that temperature thing you can’t do anything about. If I turn my fan up my temp usually drops. I run it on high 24/7 when my tent is full

It’s hot in your tent. Is it always 91F in there?

do you have ventilation?
it usally around 88 i beleave and im putting the fan in this weekend.. but as far as what pute said can you give insight as to what leaves im pose to take off.. i think i have it right just wanna make sure.. thgx

Yes I agree. I see the high for the day is 93 which is pretty hot in my opinion. My tent is in my shed so I fight to keep it below 80-85 during the peak heat of the day. I run an exhaust fan on a higher setting during the day and turn it down at night.
not always plus it was kinda hot out and i think i might have put the light light on higher not sure.. learn as i grow...thx

Latest posts

Back