upgraded my bubbler pics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookin good there purple skunk...It even has me a bit jelous. Keep up the great work, if anyone has any questions about bubble cloning just shoot me a PM and I will try to answer any questions i can.

i hope it all goes well for u all i know it works great.thanks for stopping in i just put 2 stoneybud clones in soil and got more rooting good luck to everyone building a bubbler cloner.thanks for stopping in.PS

U prolly wanna cut your clones 4-6" and under a node... ive seen the scaring thing done but ive never done it.. just cut it at a 45 underwater, dip it in some root gel and toss it in a bubbler.. ive taken 10 clones so far in my life.. the 6 i took this time and the 4 from my very first grow.. and so far i have not had one die on me.. bubblers are great =)

12 hours later, most of the cuttings have perked up normally, and that's without a dome. Some are still drooped though.

18 hours later, 90% are looking as perky as they did on the main stem! This bubbler rocks! Only problem now is, I got a little zealous and took too many cuttings from the first two plants. I either need to make another bubbler, or pull some cuttings to make room for another strain.

bearfootbob said:
12 hours later, most of the cuttings have perked up normally, and that's without a dome. Some are still drooped though.

18 hours later, 90% are looking as perky as they did on the main stem! This bubbler rocks! Only problem now is, I got a little zealous and took too many cuttings from the first two plants. I either need to make another bubbler, or pull some cuttings to make room for another strain.
well i hope your doing fine,as for me mine are doing better now i was loosing alot but now im getting more to root keeping my fingers crossed.PS

i grow dwc from start to end. I am going to start a thread on this next grow. I had an infestation from some plants i was "babysitting" for a friend in a pinch!!!! so i'm gonna tear everything down and do a major cleaning and bomb for peice of mind.. I HATE BUGS :mad: I use same basic tub design. I paint the outside with a paint called plasticote. it is like rubber almost. no light gets through!!! use some molding around the top under the lid and it keeps water in and humidity up. after they root the get transplanted into bucket lids with 5 inch pots on a 3 gallon bucket. all buckets tied together to a res and a pump in res that drips couple times a day to circulate water

Latest posts

Back