upset about this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PHiSH

k23
Reaction score
ok so im at a party, actualy i just got home. im so pissed that i had to post right away. ok. this girl amy i just met decides that after a couple minutes of talking she wants to say ' Phish *****". Now keep in mind im wearing a phish t- shirt(colorado 88 teal T if ur wonderin). now that to me is a teririble insult. she told me " grow up and listen to good music'. that right there contradicts itself. but music is about personal opinion so the last thing you say to someone who is sportin a shirt to suport, is negative. ya dig. shes a dead fan., so i compared phish to the dead, not musicaly ,but beacuase of the energy of the show and the atmosphere. she went all off on how shes listened to phish and grew up to realize that shes above that, mind you shes prolly 3 months older than me. i had to post this or i wouldn't be able to sleep so get at this post if u want, if not just don't ever say phish *****, just politley say 'i dont prefer phish' , and i willl be happy

im 19 not that it matters at all to this situation, i realize it was a beat post but i was drunk and it just upset me.

For every musician or music fan, there is a snob. Take with grain of salt. Besides, a disagreement can lead to a good conversation ~

Next time she gets mouthy, get her in a head-lock, and drop it like its hot!

HAHAHAHA!

Seriously though, i would have said something along the lines of, "That's nice, can i get you a beer to keep that flapper valve on your face busy, its annoying me!". Then walked away!

Im just like that tho, i dont hide how i feel, and i respect how the other person feels, but i also let them know they have peeved me. Sounds like that girl was trying to pick a fight, maybe a "That's cool you think that way!" would have sufficed!

Either way man, shrug off them haters! Don't let the little things bug you! Learn that lesson early or else pay for it later on, seriously!

Nova

well if she doesnt like phish then (FORGET) her . obviously she was tipsy and talking courage instead of thinking about being a slut and getting some. if she made fun of you then either shes big headed and wants a guy that will take crap, a guy that will tell her to stfu OR she didnt like you in the first place.

dont worry, you dont need her lip!

Hmm. I would have probably same something really rude and then asked her if she wanted to get outa there!! Lol. Take care. Dont stress man. It's not that big a deal.

If she's that nice early on what do you think she'll be like when she isn't being so nice in a few months or years? Don't waste your tears on her dude!

It ain't so bad - you've got your whole life ahead of you, young buck!;)

And I thought it was sumpin terribly serious. HeHe:p

Sippin Coffee said:
All women have something wrong with them maybe she was really close minded and needs a good backrub.

:shocked: :mad: :angrywife: omg :rofl:

Sippin Coffee said:
All women have something wrong with them maybe she was really close minded and needs a good backrub.

:holysheep: :argue: i hope that was more just in a joking manner cause that is rude with a capital R :hitchair: lots of places and people i know will not take talking of doing that to someone as a joke or even light hearted, to get an idea of what i mean by that heres a thread for you to see LINK theres is how many feel about the subject.

Dubbaman said:
:holysheep: :argue: heres a thread for you to see LINK theres is how many feel about the subject.
thanks dubbaman i will have to say that just sat me back some and really :shocked: me when i saw how many ppl thank him omg just cause some girl said she didnt like a group
now thats :**: <<<< b s

Let's please remember to be respectful of all members here at MP. I've edited out a few posts. Keep it nice guys.

Hey mang i just got a thought. You could always take your crap to another site hows that? Also i'm American and take ofense to the words below.
Sippin Coffee said:
Just like any american thinking they can censor the world. . Thank YOU. I'll do my best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back