US based ummm online shops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtVandolay

Band!
Reaction score
I drilled out one of those Bong vodka bottles and I'm having a heck of a time finding finding a glass down tube - ie; a single piece of glass with the bowl on one end that runs through a rubber grommet installed on the drill site of the bong. I can post pics if I'm not being clear...

Anyway, I need one approx 10 cm (4 inches) long and 12 mm (1/2 inch) diameter.

I ordered one from what turned out to be an Israeli based company. It turned out to be the wrong diameter. But I'm really nervous about the number of official looking stamps and warnings not to open the package if I wasn't expecting it, blah blah.

I looked again on the web and noticed that I couldn't find ANY US based web site that sold such things as bongs and bong parts. Does anyone know why?

When I lived in Connecticut, we had the world's greatest head shop. When I lived in Chicago before that, you had a choice of 15 - 20 head shops.

Puffin Afatty said:
Yes, Chicago has great head shops :aok:

When I was in high school back in the early 70s, we would cut school and take the train and walk to "Old Town". Old Town was 5 blocks of head shops.

So what happened? Has the law changed since then? The shop in CT was in business as late as 2005...

most of the us based shops specialize in custom glass and are hard to find. ever since tommy chong got busted most us sites stopped selling bongs and accessories

theres 3 of them on the campus of MSU and one 10 minutes from the campus.when i lived by there i used to love going to check them out.One of them was amazingly cheap.expecially around welcome week.theyd sell their bongs that are normally 100 for 40.ive never had a problem finding a head shop.i think hydroponic shops are more rare than head shops around here.

yeah aid, thier around here by wmu too. one of my old faves is the glass onion, in the zoo, 1 mile from campus. used to sell glass in purple east too, but i don't know if they still do...

ArtVandolay said:
When I lived in Connecticut, we had the world's greatest head shop. When I lived in Chicago before that, you had a choice of 15 - 20 head shops.

there's only 4 in my whole state. wait 3 the other one i was thinkkin of shut down. and they all consist of only some glass display case under a black matt and u show ID and they move the matt so u can look at stuff and they all pretty basic stuff. nothin ever really fancy or special.
and they all 3 charge like round a good 30-40 for a simple glass spoon pipe or chillum. the glass bubblers i've seen they want well over 100-150 for them an they just lil suckers.
i actually found a proto pipe on ebay for only 20$ wit shipin. the auction listed it as a deluxe proto pipe photograph 5x7 and a mysterious free gift. and in ""'s "I WONDER WAT THAT COULD BE?" lol i figured it was the pipe itself an it was. all else i've ever found on ebay ever way tobaccow corn cob an wooden pipes lol.

if you look on high times website under classifieds, they have a link to a glass shop. hope this helps ya!

They are classified as something else.. "smoking accessory stores" or something.. since head shops are illegal.

I'd flip through the yellow pages, before going online. A lot of the shops around here don't have any websites.

hope this helps mang

hxxp://xxx.shivadas.xxx/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=SG&Category_Code=DS

Posts like this remind me of how spoiled we here in california really are...

I literally have HUNDREDS to choose from...

There is a Head Shop within walking distance to my house.

plus Berkley, SF, Santa Cruz, Hayward, Oaksterdam and even here in San Jose. Hundreds...maybe more.

Come visit...I'll give you a tour.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
theres 3 of them on the campus of MSU and one 10 minutes from the campus.when i lived by there i used to love going to check them out.One of them was amazingly cheap.expecially around welcome week.theyd sell their bongs that are normally 100 for 40.ive never had a problem finding a head shop.i think hydroponic shops are more rare than head shops around here.

Yeah I find the ones around MSU Campus are my favorite, but Oz is the best by far. ;)

Latest posts

Back