US people ordering seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toni Montana

Reaction score
When you order your seeds to the US does the package contain an invoice with who sent the seeds or is it just a plain packet with no paper work with the company details and just your seeds?

I ask because lets say the package gets stopped by customs, will they not go after the company and try and prosecute them?

Thanks

Customs isnt going after anyone. The companies are in a different country.
Just usually come with a sack and your beans. Mine have.
Receipt and all was through email.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Customs isnt going after anyone. The companies are in a different country.
Just usually come with a sack and your beans. Mine have.
Receipt and all was through email.

Ohhhh.... so that means you have to be careful not to order the same seeds from different seed vendors as you will not know who sent what or whose got lost etc

Thanks for highlighting that no invoice is put in the packets

I thought that the US government might try and get you sent from another country to their judge and put you inside like Marc Emery

Ciao

My seeds came hidden inside a piece of innocuous merchandise wrapped in brown paper; but they warned me about that ahead of time.

Max don't give away shipping secrets. If LEO is gonna find don't make it easier for them

im sure the government buys seeds online just to see how it goes shiit if a 10 year old boy had some money and knew what too do he can buy seeds online

i had my beans beamed directly to my rapid-rooters.
no fuss. :watchplant: :p

Just got my freebies from attitude without any probs at all, course i got a t-shirt too ~

order.jpg

but then again why would the government even care about what we hang on our walls and put in frames thats a nice shirt gunna put it up next to the gifts on the wall there;) :D

For me it was like christmas yesterday when i saw my pkg. sittin in my mail box ~

HippyInEngland said:
So become the manager instead.

:peace:

no sir i woulnt want the money its just my hobby/passion but maybie medicinal beans at your own shipping cost one day im working on my own cross to become a strain

when i ordered my seeds frm wrld-wide-marijuanaseeds it was the night of April the 14th guess what i got in my mail box 5days later on April 20th :hubba: fastest i have ever got thay are just like attatuid i would highly highly recomend that place you can order sooooo many diff single seeds frm all the major companys ...

got my 2nd order from attitude today...arrived in 8 days. Love that company. 420 is a coupon code.

:huh: If you click the Nirvana Link at the top of the page, each purchase made helps support our wonderful free forum.;) :cool:

pc I order nirvana seeds from attitude does that still help? or does it have to be through there site? jus curious..

I ordered a coffee mug from attitude and some s.o.b. put 22 beans in it.. go figure.. even put them in packages with labels.

Latest posts

Back