Using Cannabis For Pain Management?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how does one test a drug that is illegal? How do you have long term studies when the federal government will lock you away for possessing it.

This is what i know from physicians. We have cannabinoid receptors in our brain and gut. When we use cannabis it blocks the pain pathway by the receptors in the brain. How we got cannabinoid receptors in our colon and brain is a question no doctor has been able to answer for me. Yes it works for pain. Good luck getting the studies you are looking for yet.

From the reading I have been doing the types of cannabinoid receptors are different in the brain/spine and the peripheral tissues of the body. (CB1 and CB2)

I read this thread over and over again it seems to say we are on to something and i hope very soon that the federal goverment will open there eyes to the benificicial aspects of this wonder drug,the pot has helped me countless times from not being able to sleep to my eyesite which i swear increases 100 per cent and the pain in my hands and feet just to name a few works wonders i wonder when they will fineally wake up and smell the coffee 88888

It appears that my home state of New York has finally opened its eyes to the benefits of cannabis, while the bill is limited compared to other states I am SO THANKFUL that we have at least made steps in the proper direction.

Medicinal marijuana can decrease seizures due to epilepsy and Dravet’s syndrome. This has been proven by a number of studies.

Medicinal marijuana can decrease seizures due to epilepsy and Dravet’s syndrome. This has been proven by a number of studies.

I am a 67 year old retired firefighter, Vietnam veteran and daily cannabis user since 1968. In 1970 my eyesight was 20/200. Last eye exam (1 1/2 years ago) it was 20/80. This is a great improvement over the years. The only thing I have did, on a daily basis is use cannabis. Is there a connection ? IDK, but it looks like there may be a connection in this laymen`s mind anyway.

Medical cannabis is known to improve treatment usefulness of hepatitis C by reducing the side-effects caused by the therapy

Have seen brainwave testing on nothing vs after eating my candies and Dr approved results for the cbd ones treating ptsd. Theres way too many positive responses of the medicinal effects of mj to deny it.

Medical cannabis is known to improve treatment usefulness of hepatitis C by reducing the side-effects caused by the therapy. Lots of people cannot finish the therapy course caused by these side-effects, which could now be easily dealt with.

Marijuana can help with the muscle pain, tension, spasticity, tremors, stiffness, and unsteadiness associated with the disease.

All you have to do is "GOOGLE" and you'll find enough scientific studies to keep you busy for a long, long time.

Latest posts

Back