Value Strains & Seedbanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i_love_amsterdam

Professional Bong Hitter
Reaction score
:smoke1: I'm looking for some fairly cheap seeds. I'm still learning the way and want to practice on some cheap strains before I work my way up to some of the higher priced ones.:watchplant: Anyone have any suggestions? I've done quite a bit of searching and I had some in mind that I was wondering if anyone has grown before or had experience with these seed banks. Here they are:

Magic Bud-Paradise Seeds
Belladonna- Paradise Seeds
Mummia- Grow Doc
Ingemar's Punch- De Shaman
Magic Crystal- De Shaman
Widow Skunk- De Shaman
Kiwi Skunk- Kiwi Seeds
or any of the K.C. Brains strains

I haven't grown any of the strain listed but I do know that KC Brains has a cannabis cup winner among their strains and their prices are extremely reasonable ... I was thinking of buy from them as well ...

I got WHITE SKUNK from seedbotique and they were the least expensive non-mix bag I could find on there...did it for the same reason. They'll send you some freebies to practice with too!

Good luck

i ordered northern lights special (the original), from kc brains, and not one would sprout. so i dont recommend it. i wrote them to let them know, and have'nt heard a thing back.

I second the suggestion of Nirvana seeds. They are half the price of seeds from other breeders. For under $40 (shipping and all) you can get 10 high quality seeds and maybe some freebies depending on who you order from.

Nirvana seeds are a good choice. Northern lights is an easy plant to grow with nice yeilds. I agree stay away from kc brains seeds. The seeds I got from them were mostly immature and only 2 germed. Both hermied while the rest of my plants were fine. It was a waste of time and money. I have been very happy with nirvana seeds with 100% germ out of about 50 seeds so far.

I have never grown KC brains but from what i have read on here and other places they are very hard to get any to germ...take care

About 2 years ago i ordered belladonna from paradise.
got them in about a week.
nice finished product.
got about 3 Oz. per plant but i didnt let them get to big.

anyone ordered from greenhouse? considering hes known as the cannabis king and all?

greenstuff said:
Who is the Cannabis King?
Elvis?
Anyway, I ordered from Amst.Seeds a couple of yrs ago, decent beans, no problems. You can do better for price, tho, and they do have a limited selection. KC Brains seems to have quite a reputation for terrible germination. Try Attitude, Marijuana Seeds nl, Seed Boutique- most will have an inexpensive Skunk or Afghan and these are places I use and like.

if u are starting go with sensi skunk #1 always get yeild and smoke and work your way up white skunk is another

kk and if its gonna be my first grow and i want to buy seeds for a plant that a fairly easy, will give me a very strong head high, and will yield a high amount what would u guys suggest? white widow maybe?

Latest posts

Back