vaporizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danfinance2008

Reaction score
just curious, i have a cheap one. and learing to use it.

how much herb to you put in the bowl. it is a larger bowl, but do you just put in a tiny bit, or pack it in?

I grind up a nice bud and pack it on top of the screen with the eraser end of a pencil...it usually winds up being about the thickness of a quarter or a bit more...

ok thank you, i have to try it
i have been packing the hell out of it. like 3 quartes stacked

Two things to consider: 1) is it drawing OK? If you have it packed so tight hot air is not freely flowing, you might not be getting good hits. 2) is your weed touching the end of the heat element? If so, that might cause some problems, too. Other than that, just try different things and see what you're most comfortable with.

I usually load mine up so once packed lightly with the pencil, I have about a 1/4 inch thick mass. That lasts me a couple hours, taking an occassional toke now and then. Every 3 or 4 tokes, I stir it up and repack it, so the whole mass gets evenly vaped.

wmmeyer said:
Two things to consider: 1) is it drawing OK? If you have it packed so tight hot air is not freely flowing, you might not be getting good hits. 2) is your weed touching the end of the heat element? If so, that might cause some problems, too. Other than that, just try different things and see what you're most comfortable with.

it is packed on the heating element, so i will put a screen to raise it, thank you alot

i am going to try to hook up a thermometer to it just to see how fas and hot it will get

Buy a Da Buddha and you will not have this problem. :aok:

:bolt::bong2:

pcduck said:
Buy a Da Buddha and you will not have this problem. :aok:

:bolt::bong2:
hey there duck, i was lookin at the da buddha it seems great for the price! do you have one? i was wondering if the hot air will be very hot or does it have a bag to cool down gas before inhaling? does it hurt your lungs from the heat? thanks ;)

ZEM,

Hi bud. The Da Buddha does NOT have a bag to cool the air. However no one here or in the vaporizer thread --VHC:Vaporizer Hitter's Club in this same section (There is a lot of Vaporizer information in that thread) has mentioned the heated air bothering them. I'm saving for one and intend to add some kind of cooler between the Vaporizer and the mouth piece by running the vap wand/hose through either a bubbler/percolator or through a chiller where the air doesn't actually contact the coolant, like maybe an ice jacket around the tubing.

I saw a DIY on doing it but don't remember where or when -- It has been within the last month and I think is was in the DIY section under something like $10 bubbler vaporizer. Or at least something similar to that.

HAVE A GREAT 2010 AND GREAT SMOKING.

zem said:
hey there duck, i was lookin at the da buddha it seems great for the price! do you have one? i was wondering if the hot air will be very hot or does it have a bag to cool down gas before inhaling? does it hurt your lungs from the heat? thanks ;)

Hey Zem :ciao:

yes I have one (see sig:rofl: )

The Da Buddha is a whip type vape(no bag), I prefer this over a bag when vaping with only a few people.

There is a temp adjustment, so an user can get the type of hit they want.

I purchased the glass on glass adapter for my bong.:aok: I highly recommend getting one if you have a bong :aok: Da Buddha has a gong type and a bong stem type to use for bonging. Works great just like bongin without the smoke.:holysheep:

I just use the standard whip on my Vaporite, and don't notice the hit being hot or harsh at all. I did replace the plastic tubing with a longer piece (5 feet). But that was more for the convenience of being able to get the mouthpiece to my mouth with the vape sitting up on a shelf. But even with the original length of tubing (3 feet, I think) there was no problem with the hit being hot.

hey all

thanks for the posts

we got stoned pretty good
but it seemed to last half as long as compared to a bong.
some thoughts on that?

also, i will get a longer hose, mine is like 18 " as one pointed to it helping cool the hit some

danfinance2008 said:
hey all

thanks for the posts

we got stoned pretty good
but it seemed to last half as long as compared to a bong.
some thoughts on that?

Get a Da Buddha and you will not have that problem.

Latest posts

Back