Veg To Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

czz

Reaction score
I Have This Plant Thats A Foot Tall. Can I Change The Light To The Hps To Flower Now, Or Is It Still To Young. I Only Want To Do This So That I Can Make Room For The 10 Babies That Are Only 4 Inches. Is There Any Age Limits On When To Bud>??

Pics In One Hour

The limits are how much room you have to grow in and how good of a light you have.

czz said:
I Have This Plant Thats A Foot Tall. Can I Change The Light To The Hps To Flower Now, Or Is It Still To Young. I Only Want To Do This So That I Can Make Room For The 10 Babies That Are Only 4 Inches. Is There Any Age Limits On When To Bud>??

Pics In One Hour
Theres not a age limit on how long you keep your plants in VEG,But you will want your plants to be sexually mature,before putting them into flower.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

I've put seedlings at 2 weeks into flower and clones in flower from day 1... older plants show sex faster, but in any case within 14 days of going to 12/12...works for me...

Reactions: Cam
Puffin Afatty said:
I've put seedlings at 2 weeks into flower and clones in flower from day 1... older plants show sex faster, but in any case within 14 days of going to 12/12...works for me...
You can put a plant under 12/12 at any time.But your plant WILL NOT flower or show its sex until it is sexually mature.I.E. Alternating nodes.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Just remember, that depending on the strain...the plant can take from 21 to as much as 35 days for your plant to show sexual maturity:)

Latest posts

Back