Veg???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'M SMOKEY JOE

Ice Cream Man
Reaction score
Is it possible to let my Sensi Hash Plant Veg under 18-6, while my other plants that are a few weeks behind catch up, it is already showing sex and could probably be switched over to 12-12, but my other plants that i am waiting to show sex are a little bit behind, also if i live in the midwest is it to late to plant Outdoors. and if i do will it be late by the time it would get done thanks!!!

I would veg 24/7, more likely will need to pinch to slow the up-growth down a bit.

I have planted clones as late as July 21 and still had a decent size plant;)

:yeahthat:
it doesnt matter that its shown sex ,,you van keep them begging indefinatley ie mother plant for taking clones ,,

and i dont thionk its 2 early to put outside ,,ive just put 4 out ,,but im in the uk dont know about midwest usa :p

UKgirl420 said:
:yeahthat:
it doesnt matter that its shown sex ,,you van keep them begging indefinatley ie mother plant for taking clones ,,

and i dont thionk its 2 early to put outside ,,ive just put 4 out ,,but im in the uk dont know about midwest usa :p

I am still putting out:rolleyes:::laugh:

I just pinched one of the tops of my hash plant that was already showing female hairs, i just took the tallest, closest to the light top bud point and pinched just below that so it sags to the side a bit, what can i expect from doing this!!

Ohhh my god you just killed your plant!!!!! No just joking sounds like you pinched a little to hard if the top fell over. and is sagging to the side. When you pinch a plant you want to pinch just hard enough to feel the outer skin squish then the plant has to heal that spot thus slowing down the "UP" growth of the plant for a few days, this also hardens the stem at the point of the pinch. If it were me I would go ahead and just cut the sagging top off and let her grow a double cola but thats up to you she your baby...take care..

I'M SMOKEY JOE said:
I just pinched one of the tops of my hash plant that was already showing female hairs, i just took the tallest, closest to the light top bud point and pinched just below that so it sags to the side a bit, what can i expect from doing this!!

Nothing will happen...When I pinch I go to where the newest leaves are growing out of the plant and pinch and twist right in the center of the cluster. This slows the plant growth and provides more bud sites.

Latest posts

Back