Veggies with balls??? Pls check it out!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whereismymind69

Reaction score
I have been growing this plant for about a moth and today noticed some kind of balls i between the stems on 2 of the plant. You all guys must be already thinking that i got some males but these plants aren't florewing jet, the are on 24h light. Also the balls don't look like the male plants wich are paked in a bunch.

Has anybody got any idea of what's going on????? Thanks!!!!

hermie.JPG

Far from a pro but that does look like nuts to me. My female that i have in veg 24/0 shows signes of pre flowers while in veg. so I think it may have to do with the strain., but that is my opinion, you might want to second that. GL I hope im wrong.
Thanks
SALT

Defo a male, its just really wierd how it flowered itself on 24hr light :|

They would be male pre flowers i'm sorry to say. 100% SURE! ;)

JeSus said:
Defo a male, its just really wierd how it flowered itself on 24hr light :|
..nothing unusual about preflowers showing up under 24/0 light. It's a sure sign of sexual maturity.

sorry about your males their bro time to toss them and start over ,,mine got flowers on 24 hour light to so id agree its very normal,,again tho im sorry to hear that bro

whereismymind69 said:
I have been growing this plant for about a moth and today noticed some kind of balls i between the stems on 2 of the plant. You all guys must be already thinking that i got some males but these plants aren't florewing jet, the are on 24h light. Also the balls don't look like the male plants wich are paked in a bunch.

Has anybody got any idea of what's going on????? Thanks!!!!

:holysheep: It's a dude...Kill'em, rip his heart out...smack him around a little first and ask where he hid the ladies...murder him...sorry just some couped up frustration...I need a lady:D

See check out the female flowers 24 hour veg room. Thanks SALT

b420 002.jpg

Looks like everyone agrees on that, but just before this thread is totally dead.... whereismymind69 what strain is that?
:joint4:

this isnt unusual for a plant to show its sex during the veg cycle, this goes to show the plant is sexually mature, hence the alternating nodes.

Latest posts

Back