Vegging Apollo 11 and Others

• Thread starter The Hemp Goddess
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

So the veg closet is full of several diferent strains--more than I usually run. I decided to use some of the seeds that I already had. The first 2 pics are a Satori and a Speed Queen. The Satori is about 4 times the size of the Speed Queen and they are both the same age. The next 2 pics are 5 Apollo 11 seedlings. Fresh seeds--I germed 5 and all of them popped. The final res has 2 Gigabud--fem seeds from G13 and 6 Government Mule--G13 x Deep Chunk from Cannacopia. I also have a C99 clone and an interesting cross that involved C99, AK-47 and a couple others from seed. I have a lot of seeds going, so am hoping for some girls :D. Should be an interesting grow.

3-07-10 009-2.JPG

3-07-10 014-2.JPG

3-07-10 002-2.JPG

3-07-10 003-2.JPG

3-07-10 005-2.JPG

3-07-10 008-2.JPG

Looks wonderful HG! Is that a mag def I see on the Speed Queen? Looks like you've corrected it early, the later growth has great colour.

I always get drawn in when i see a THG thread :). I always learn from you though so i have no complaints :p .

Great looking plants and great sounding lineup!

awesome HG. you got your hands full too i see......wow, lots of great journals going on right now. i love you see DWC grows.

leafminer said:
Looks wonderful HG! Is that a mag def I see on the Speed Queen? Looks like you've corrected it early, the later growth has great colour.

LOL--Yeah, both of them, but the Satori was like the plant in Little Shop of Horrors, saying: "FEED ME!"

wow they look nice. i'm subscribed! i have to see how apollo 11 turns out. hope you get the genius pheno.very clear high, you'll really love it. its inspirational. lol

J-NUEZES said:
wow they look nice. i'm subscribed! i have to see how apollo 11 turns out. hope you get the genius pheno.very clear high, you'll really love it. its inspirational. lol

Yes, I have grown Apollo 11 before and I love it--I think it is an underrated and overlooked strain. I first ordered seeds when Overgrow was up and running and we bought Joey Weed seeds from Heaven's Staircase.:48:

THG Ive read that the mandala line doesnt really need alot of nutes??

Im gona pop some speedqueen, been sittin on it for a year now... Do you think they need to be babied with the nutes or what??

Thanks in advance...

Apollo 11 is probably one of the nicest strains i've ever grown or smoked.
It was my favorite, but i lost my line about 4 years ago.
47 to 49 day flower time, really nice up open and creative high...only drawback was the low yield

i like watching your little/big tubs. godspeed does that mandala SQ. he's been running her awhile i believe. he speaks highly of her...

thats funny, i was just tonight looking at Cannacopia's C99 x Deep Chunk. thier entire line up looked nice...

did you get a peak at Q's Deep Chunk in a journal? oh-my-god!!! she is stunningly beautiful...

subscribing now...

is that a single plant in the first pic? what size is that tub? you just veg in these tubs, i assume?, then move to???...

those are dark, and lush, and beauties THG. rock those tubs girl!!!

...Don...

Dank Don said:
is that a single plant in the first pic? what size is that tub? you just veg in these tubs, i assume?, then move to???...

those are dark, and lush, and beauties THG. rock those tubs girl!!!

...Don...

The first pic is a Satori in a 5 gal tub. Yes, I veg in these and then put into 5 gal buckets to flower.

Everyone got nutes yesterday. I moved some of them around and put the Apollos in a bigger tote--10 gal instead of 5.

This is the vegging closet. The 5 Apollo 11 are on the right and the Satori on the left in the first pic. The next 2 pics are just closer shots of the A11 and Satori. The other 2 totes have a mismatch of strains--2 Gigabud, 6 Government Mule (G13 x Deep Chunk), a C99 x AK47 (I think there is some bubblegum in there somewhere too), .a Speed Queen, and a Cindy clone. The Cindy is the only clone, all the others are from seed.

3-12-10 023-2.JPG

3-12-10 024-2.JPG

3-12-10 025-2.JPG

3-12-10 026-2.JPG

3-12-10 028-2.JPG

3-12-10 029-2.JPG

i love multi strain grows.:D ...where was your bubblegum from?

will all these end up in your 5 gallon buckets? this is gonna be fun. love me some dwc.:cool: ...

I just love it when I see those first little hairs that say,

"I'm a girl!" :D

This is the Satori. I will be taking clones in the next day or 2.

3-19-10 007-2.JPG

Latest posts

Back